Icon Request Thread

CaptDeath

Reaction score
Grymlax should make his own thread so he can update first post and not have 19 pages already :D

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys :D

I have actually thought about making my own thread a couple of times but the problem with taking on all the requests would be that I have to make all the icons, and not only the ones i feel like doing (as I'm doing in this thread).

I'm just to lazy.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I dont think you have to do em all, but its just that, you are the best here, so ppl will ask you to do em, so hmm, you have to do maybe 99%, i guess only 1 has used a icon by me :)

Capndrs

Reaction score
Vampire Eyes Icon(s)

Description: I need two icons, i don't think they should be too hard, but here they are.
1) I need just an eye with a crimson red iris. The skin around the eye should be pale and should have sort of a vampiric feel to it.
2) Mostly like the first one with the pale skin and eye idea, but with a "liquid gold colored" iris.
I need the icons to be almost identical exept for the iris color.

Borders: BTN

Artist: I don't mind

The skin around the eye was a bit larger on the golden eye than the red, but i just want the eye to be focused. I do need them to be proportioned exacly though.. if at all possible.

Attachments

• Eyes.jpg
    Eyes.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 407

ThePlague

Reaction score
I have a question. I made an icon in Gimp, I couldnt figure out how to remove alpha channels or w/e to ge tit in World editor. Can anyone help?

fyi Its the icon that is my picture right now ^^

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
Hi! I would like to request two icons!

Render: A brown fur
Glow: No Glow
Borders: ATT (I think they are called so, I mean so I can have it as armor)
Background: No

So just some brown fur, I shall have it as armor for animals on my map!

Second Icon:

Render: Magical Defense, maybe a spiral with white and lightblue so it looks like its some Magical Defense
Glow: No Glow
Borders: ATT (I think they are called so, I mean so I can have it as armor)
Background: No

I will have these icons on my Harry Potter map! It would be great of you if u did this for me! I will give u rep and credit ;)

spirits

Reaction score
Since this is the icon request. I would like to make an icon request for an icon based on the theme of this icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=57262&prev=u=CRAZYRUSSIAN&t=13&r=20&d=list&page=2

this is the command button for attack. the user has made every command button golden and awesome. however i would like to ask if anyone can make a cancel command button. Since i've searched the hive workshop and cant come up with any except a tree one.

so basically i would like a golden theme icon for the cancel command button. thanks in advance if you do :p

if someone does answer this request can you please point me in the direction of how to create icons or what guides they have used to create them?

WilliamPa

Reaction score
Here is the golden cancel button. Im in a rush and dont have time to make DisBTN, hope you won't need it.

E: Uploaded disbtn, got some extra time ^^

Attachments

• CancelGolden.blp
    9.5 KB · Views: 376
  • CancelGoldenDisBTN.blp
    7.1 KB · Views: 380

Epicgamers

Reaction score
Wow , that you do all this for everyone :p simply amazing.

Ain't got no request, but you could expect 1 later. :p
Working on a RPG =]

Goodluckz

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I would like a broken bullet(i mean cracked at the midle) if u can make it

WilliamPa

Reaction score
Alright sidove, i got your satyrs though it looks like a piece of crap(especially disbtn)

Attachments

• DisBTNSatyrShadowmancer.blp
    8.3 KB · Views: 393
  • BTNSatyrShadowmancer.blp
    10.1 KB · Views: 399

soulmaka

Reaction score
A icon request >> a eye that is color red.. Not like Sharingan..

Offtopic:

How Can i Add Borders at Photoshop??
So that it will really look like a BTN .. and is there a Tutorial on Creating a Icon using Photoshop CS3?

WilliamPa

Reaction score
I usually copy old image of borders i have made on the icon. Easiest way i know. I work on the request later

spirits

Reaction score
Here is the golden cancel button. Im in a rush and dont have time to make DisBTN, hope you won't need it.

E: Uploaded disbtn, got some extra time ^^

i have a question..what is the point of a dis btn??

and thanks much ^^

nvm i just found out what its for but can someone or you william edit the icon so it has a goldem back ground so it can fit more into the theme of these icons
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/r...ist&page=2 pleaseeee :D?

soulmaka

Reaction score
I usually copy old image of borders i have made on the icon. Easiest way i know. I work on the request later

Uuuumm.. can you give me an example?? ^^ and Is there a way i can get Icons on World editor? and Export it?

WilliamPa

Reaction score
Sure, i'll give you my border file. And i do not think you can export war3 original images

I'll start working on the background, btw the link doesn't work. Brings me to forum's homepage.

Attachments

• BorderRaw.BMP
    16.1 KB · Views: 408
  • BTNCancelGolden.blp
    10.5 KB · Views: 375
  • DisBTNCancelGolden.blp
    8.1 KB · Views: 370

soulmaka

Reaction score
Sure, i'll give you my border file. And i do not think you can export war3 original images

I'll start working on the background, btw the link doesn't work. Brings me to forum's homepage.

Thanks!! But i saw some threads that War3 image extractor can Edit skins,Icons and Everything about textures.. Anyways .. Thanks for the Border ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.