Icons - Coordinates Reference

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
warcrafticonreferencecx2.jpg

Rather simple but I always forget how the Icon's coordinates/placement works, so nice little reference for myself.
I hope it helps others too. :)

wonderpriest

Reaction score
Yes, it is simple, but this is one of the most aggravating things in the Editor for me. Thank you!

Oh yeah, I really like the image. Just looks nice, plus it is clear and to the point. The glow and other effects make it look really ood too :D

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Sweet editting!!! You have very nice fonts and it's easy to read and straight to the point. +rep to you and your tutorial!!!

A new tag map with Taurens as the taggers! Same gameplay ideas, not the same map as Sheep Tag. Runners have to build a base to survive against the Taurens and must last 30 minutes to win. Taurens must pulverize all the Runners within 30 minutes to win. Download Tauren Tag here. Want to learn how to make a tag map? Go to my Tutorial to learn how!

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
lmao.

People are commenting about how well edited the picture is, forgetting about how he's trying to show a tutorial reference :p.

This is why people keep diagrams simple ;).

Nice diagram and nice image :).

~Jindo

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Very nice. Its so clear and colorful. ^.^

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
exge said:
nice, i like that font? which is it ...

I think its one of the preset fonts every computer has, I don't know which one exactly cause I checked and theres like 7 identical to it.

Though it looks shiny because I used a blending option 'Bevel and emboss' in photoshop to give it an appealing look.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Nice tutorial, I've always been confused about the button pos :nuts:

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
You could mention that first position is y, and second is x (for example for 1,2, y=1, x=2). Why? Because there may be some persons who simply mess up coordinates. :)

Except that, no comment. Quite simple (I'm the adept of long tutorials) but effective.

~Daelin

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
I believe it is a well suited tutorial, and needs a bump.
With permission of the author :)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
This tutorial is very beautifully created. It also helps me out...I am thankful for this tutorial..Thank You

+rep

-Hero

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.