icons problem

sergykid

Cool Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with imported icons. I downloaded some icons from this forum, and imported them in my map. They are .blp and in import manager appear "image/texture" so they are good.

When i enter into the game i see them, but if i pause the game they become a green square icon, and the "DISBTN[name].blp" is imported as well, but it doesnt show.

Dirac

Reaction score
Make sure their path contains CommandButtonsDisabled/DISBTNnamegoeshere.bpl

keychup

Reaction score
for the BTN file add ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTNicon.blp
for the DISBTN file add ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtonsDisabled/DISBTNicon.blp

keychup

Reaction score
for the BTN file add ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTNicon.blp
for the DISBTN file add ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtonsDisabled/DISBTNicon.blp

EDIT: ugh it happened again. i clicked on post reply twice cuz loading was slow

sergykid

Cool Member
Reaction score
i dont remember right now how it was, anyway thanks for help :D when i will go home i will try and when i will come to scool tomorrow i will tell you guys if worked

sergykid

Cool Member
Reaction score
still not work.... i changed with ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTN[iconName].blp and it says something about "cannot create/find (dont remember) the directory. I can create that folder but if i give the map to someone who doesnt have that folder created he wont see them...right?

Happy

Reaction score
please give a link to the icons...or look whether there's a readme (the paths are told in there).

keychup

Reaction score
OMG. really? directory cannot be found/created? when does that error ever appear? perhaps you already have another imported texture with the same name.

sergykid

Cool Member
Reaction score
well, i dont know what are alpha channels, is not me who made the icons, i just downloaded them from this forum, imported them, changed to name to ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTNicon.blp and saw it, but when pause the game it becomes a green square even if i have the ..."commandButtonsDisabled/DISBTNicon.blp

i tried same thing with .tga, still nothing. Here is one of the icons set i downloaded:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/110981-Forest-Command-Buttons-Mod-s-Pick

keychup

Reaction score
i told you earlier.
You need
ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTNiconname.blp AND
ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtonsDisabled/DISBTNiconname.blp

sergykid

Cool Member
Reaction score
yes, i imported both ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTNiconname.blp AND
ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtonsDisabled/DISBTNiconname.blp and it says it cannot find/create directory when i save the map. Anyway i enter the game and i see a green square.

i leave it with war3mapImported/BTNiconname.blp and war3mapImported/DISBTNiconname.blp and doing so I SEE the icon but when i pause i see the square. Isnt there a video of doing this ? :))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.