Idea: Creatures vs Humans

Is this idea worth being made into a map?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
A Human Expedition (two human players) has made it's way into an uncharted region in Azeroth, There insturctions where to find a good spot, and create a city.

Easily killing off any creatures in the area, they begin building the city.

Month have passed, and no creatures have been seen, so the humans must live off wheat and fruits, rather than game.

Where did all the creatures go? To a secret meeting held by the leaders of the creatures, The Murlocs, Spiders, Scorpids, and other (still thinking of more beasts) have formed a union to get rid of the humans!

Will the humans fall to the claw of the beast? Or will the beasts fall to the sword of the humans? Only time will tell.

I was thinking of making a map something like this to refresh my World editor knowledge (as I have quit for a few months).

I'm aiming for about 5 beast races, with 3 heroes each (something like melee, ranged and magic for each)

And I'm going to change the humans around so they aren't just humans from melee maps.

Is this idea worth a go?

P.S.: I have to finish this darned last level of TFT.. arg!

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Every idea is worth it. Just quit if it becomes boring.

My suggestion is to make a REAL nice terrain for city and nerby terrain. Maps like this is not rare and the triggers, for anything else but abilities, cannot be 'cool'. So terrain and a few abilities is everything you got to make a 'good' map.

Actualy I think bnet is missing a real art map. ^^

Is this going to be an AoS, defense or something else?

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i could do spells, and I am decent for ideas, but I dont really feel like editing unts and structures and shit like that, to much of that I am already doing with my maps

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
bump.

emjlr3 said:
i could do spells, and I am decent for ideas, but I dont really feel like editing unts and structures and shit like that, to much of that I am already doing with my maps

Well I'm not really lookign fro other people for help, just wondering if its a good idea, but who knows, maybe I can use your help.

S

Slaughter

TT EotA takes longer to play than dota and the gameplay is less exciting...this game would not be an EotA clone I hope. The map is good looking but the heros are bland.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Hmm, sounds like I have to play EotA before I even think about making this.

BTW: 3/4 Obelisks Controlled (last level on TFT)on my current Campaign save. I want to beat the Campaign before I start mapping again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.