[Idea] Dancing Through Life

kitkat24210

Reaction score
So, I want to the open house of a magnet high school with my friend the other day (we're both applying for Literary Arts there), and I was joking that he and his best friends should apply for dance. He made a crack as to what would happen if they got accepted, and thus, Dancing Through Life was born...
I can't decide yet if it's going to turn out as a comic or a sitcom, but here it is:

Jordan Cane and Samuel Katz thought that applying for the Dance magnet at the Daniel Brians Academy For The Fine Arts would just be one big joke. That is, until they got their letters of acception to the school two months later. Their parents, given the choice for their sons to either go there or go to public school, obviously chose the Academy. Now the boys have to keep up their reputation, as they've been labled two of the best male dancers in the school by the faculty, and try not to be the laughingstock of Daniel Brians Academy.

Questions? Critique? Plot help?
(This is just a rough outline, it'll flesh itself out over time.)

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
How did they get accepted? Did they lie that they were great male dancers. If so, say so.

kitkat24210

Reaction score
They auditioned in interpretive dance. It's one of those schools where you have to show off your skills to get in.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like something I would watch. It kind of sounds like a Disney show or something.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Jordan Cane and Samuel Katz thought that applying for the Dance magnet at the Daniel Brians Academy For The Fine Arts would just be one big joke. That is, until they got their letters of acception to the school two months later. Their parents, given the choice for their sons to either go there or go to public school, obviously chose the Academy. Now the boys have to keep up their reputation, as they've been labled two of the best male dancers in the school by the faculty, and try not to be the laughingstock of Daniel Brians Academy.

Doesn't really reveal much. But it's a start.

Maybe elaborate on the school and it's pupils? On how they behave,etc?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.