Idea helper I got an idea for everything!

tmow

Reaction score
Hey everyone whos viewing this. I am a very creative person, i can think of spell ideas, model ideas, map ideas and such...but i just dont have the time to make it all...soo i thought id do a good deed and give ANYONE who needs ideas them.

I've helped make footies 5.4 ar repick, a few suggestions to dota, my own map Zdefence and a bunch of spells on thehive...

Go ahead and ask away =D

tmow

Reaction score
lol i cant MAKE the spells themselves for you...but i can give a 4 skill ideas for each hero :) please pm me that exact post (your first post) and give me a day and ill have all the ideas you need :)

Happy

Reaction score
you should not make the spells themself...you should give the ideas ^^ and read through my posts....hardly at the end theres a summary of the heroes still need spells^^

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
ok, give me ideas for a Crusader hero, with spells that has 2 seperate effects, 1 for offensive and 1 for defensive. Effects MUST be seperate, not effects merged into 1. effects must have the same concept though. 1 normal ability, 1 semi-ultimate, 1 ultimate.

TIA :D

NBalfa

Reaction score
check this model and try to find me 10 spell ideas then I will pick the ones i prefere most

I want this hero to be an agility one and ranged

Zach2424

Reaction score
I'm making a D-day map, and I need military abilities for 6 different heroes, though I could use some of the Same things but 12 skill ideas would be great for variation :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.