Ideas....

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I always get thoughts to start a story but never get to it. I thought I'd put my ideas here.

Idea #1:
Warlords
Takes place in a desert land, where each city is ruled by the richest merchant-lord. When the merchant-lords form a guild and attempt to unite the city-states under a single nation, the streets explode into violent riots, fueled by old hatreds. As militia armies wage war on one another, the merchant guild quickly dissolves, leaving the land without leaders; only warlords.

Idea #2:
False Paradise
Daniel Bishop was born into a rich family and has never had to do anything all his life. Just two years after graduating from college, his father dies, leaving Daniel a multi-million inheritance. After coming home to watch over the estate, the young Daniel realizes that he's bound to be stuck here for the rest of his life. And so, he gives it all away and leaves for New York, with nothing but a briefcase full of clothes and $2,000. Adventures ensue, etc.

Idea #3:
Hunted (more of a short story)
A man's consciousness is transferred into the body of a wolf within the heart of a great forest. When dangerous poachers arrive searching for him, the man-turned-wolf has to embrace his new body and fight back.

Idea #4:
Monsters
The year is 1944. WWII is in full swing as the Allies march into Hitler's Germany. As the main forces push forward, a small team is deployed on an isolated route into Germany. However, the team is destroyed when they meet the malicious Captain Eisenberg. A lone survivor of the team finds himself inside a run-down hospital occupied by the deadly captain and a squad of deadly Wehrmacht soldiers. And so, the survivor must go head to head with a man of pure evil if he ever plans to make it out alive.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.