If life was like DOTA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If life was like Dota I would kill myself but then I would come back... How depresseing...

M

mon-e

If life was like dota, there would be no life and everyone would hate thier dota because they never could rag on life for being made and hate IceFrog for editing it. (woah who would of thought?)

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Code:
If life == "DotA"
          then 
          call KillUnit(IceFrog())
Yeah, that's about it.

D

DarkOne

DoTa

If like were like dota... I think i would custom kick myself. ;)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
if life was like dota...there would only be 12 living people out there (unless we have leavers ofc).
and someone else would be controlling them.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
if life was like dota (an over rated noob game) id shoot myself come back and then beg SD_Ryoko to make a better map, then we could all have a great time!

funkmaster37

Reaction score
if life was like dota it would suck ass because dota is the worst game ever.
plz dont write any more we have waisted enough time talking about this plague called dota which is slowly taking over war3.

ianu74

Reaction score
If life was like DOTA,i woulda Throw my sword to the sky at the little faces using mouses to control us. I woulda slapped Icefrog too.

Cal1991

Reaction score
If like were like dota, there would only be two kinds of people:

Those who worship life, and those who hate it.

If like were like dota, people would complain that life was stolen! :D

If life were like dota, an unreal tornament anouncer would below "OWNAGE!" when school was canceled.

If life were like dota, I would probably spend a lot of time time asleep, or a lot of time trying to improve life.

If life were like dota, funerals would consist mostly of people yelling "BANNED!"

Good thread.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
If life was like DotA I would join the Neutral crepps - they are the only worthy to survive in this map :p

KillerChi

Reaction score
If life was like dota id be in some kind of void zone forever and id getmyself banned and when I find out that was a game.

M

Malygos

If life was like DotA ....
Wait a minute, what if ur World Tree or Frozen Throne destroyed:confused:

C

C. Finster

If like were like DotA, you would constantly be running from someone who is bent on killing you.

If life were like DotA, the value of gold would go down drastically

If life were like DotA, it would be constant bloodshed, and there would be no peace

If life were like DotA, you would never get revenge on anyone, since that person you hate so much and killed would just respawn and come back for you!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Uh, this is a lame thread.

Seeing as I started the whole "If life was like DotA" thing with my title a while ago, I'm going to have to say you guys ruined the saying. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.