If you could make up your own spells for Archimonde...

Crimson

Reaction score
What would you give him? He has to have three normal spells and one ulti. It's okay if you don't provide a description for the skill but you have to give the spell a name and tell what it does.

For example...

Name: Burning Earth

Description: Archimonde calls forth the flames of the nether to scorch the earth around him, dealing fire damage to those caught by flames.

What it does: Flame Pillars spawn within a 600 AoE of Archimonde every 2 seconds.

And that's all I can think of. Sorry for breaking my own rules.:D

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Flames from hell: [Passive] Every second deals damage according to how long the unit has been near Archimonde.

Have some sort of flame buff on them or something, could make something cool out of this..

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Name: Fury of Flames

Description: Archimonde is raged at his opponent causing his fists to have flaming fury and burn/knockback his opponent

What it does: His punch does a certain amount of damage then the enemy gets burned for 30 seconds dealing # dmg/sec while his opponent gets knocked back.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Name: Bling Attraction

Description: Archimonde is oh-so big of a demon, shiny units cannot resist his attraction and will move towards him, destroying the shiny unit on contact but dealing a small amount of damage to Archimonde himself.

What it does: SEE ALSO: RoC End Movie.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Name: Bling Attraction

Description: Archimonde is oh-so big of a demon, shiny units cannot resist his attraction and will move towards him, destroying the shiny unit on contact but dealing a small amount of damage to Archimonde himself.

What it does: SEE ALSO: RoC End Movie.

You forgot to mention that he has to cast the Tree Hug spell first.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.