If you could only have 2....

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Which would you choose?

ohC6c.jpg

I'd take the Elder Wand and the Portal Gun.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Portal gun and Lightsaber. Although a pokeball/pokemon would be pretty awesome

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I want none of them, its all too much work you have to put into them in order to get a use out of it.
If any super/special powers, i want to manipulate time. This way i wouldnt have to be bored so often.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
elder wand and pokeball with Arceus

elder wand > death note, no need to know the persons name, can mind-control/kill people (true it doesn't have infinite range/etc.)

Arceus > portal gun, since if it really will obey me, then it can move through dimensions, in addition to everything else

green lantern ring - tempting, but needing a recharge every 24hours kills it

red pill is also interesting, but I think it does something similar to shifting dimensions, and you can't even save humanity - wtf?

lightsaber is cool, but minimal force powers, and the elder wand is already a great weapon

I don't want any of the curses, although the everlasting gobstopper + pirate medallion is a tempting combination, I don't think my teeth would resist all that sugar

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Portal gun and light saber, clearly! Most useful, the gobstopper is just silly, and the red pill is just a bunch of LSD. :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Really? The Green Lantern Power Ring seems great, since besides that, the Everlasting Gobstopper, the Elder Wand, and the Pokeball, the rest are pretty limiting as you are a normal human. So what if you have to charge it, it would be just like a phone. Plus, it's small and portable.

I would choose the Portal Gun (simply for it being cool), and the Green Lantern ring so I can just create anything, and even fly.

It would be awesome to have a Pokemon, but you wouldn't really be able to show it in public, else you'd end up being some government lab rat or something.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
It would be awesome to have a Pokemon, but you wouldn't really be able to show it in public, else you'd end up being some government lab rat or something.

that's the beauty of choosing Arceus, then you can have the entire pokemon universe, and not end up a government lab rat

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I'd choose the Green Lantern Ring and Portal Gun.

Create small black hole > put blue portal near black hole > put orange portal near enemy.

Unstoppable FTW.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, but someone with the Arceus and the Elder Wand will make a new universe for you to destroy infinitely and kill you infinite times for every universe Arceus creates with you reborn every time you die.

Loophole!!

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
pokeball. I don't need anything else.. just a level 1 absol or mightyena :)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
But you wouldn't be able to take that out in public... without attracting attention I mean. Unless you go superhero costume and fight crime with your Pokemon.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Also, how would you train a Pokemon from level 1? I don't think that the pound is going to let you make all of its animals faint for the sake of leveling (sorry if in bad humor).

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Also, how would you train a Pokemon from level 1? I don't think that the pound is going to let you make all of its animals faint for the sake of leveling (sorry if in bad humor).

of course I would use the elder wand to weaken the target first, and then let the pokemon have at it.. that or find a TM/HM

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Those don't exist in (real) life. I would kill you if you hurt innocent animals.
lol. Your Pokemon would have to be a sekret, so not much fun there.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Those don't exist in (real) life. I would kill you if you hurt innocent animals.
lol. Your Pokemon would have to be a sekret, so not much fun there.

hmm.. point taken

therefore I shall create a day-care that has a bicycle track around it, I only need to level it up to level 10 such that it can control gravity

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.