If you were an Animal, what would you be?

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Im just curious since i feel more like a Squirrel than a human :)

Would like to know what YOU feel like ;)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm pretty sure you're a human.

If I were a different animal, I think I would be a cross between a black unicorn, albino dolphin, a cool dragon (the firebreathing European dragons, not the weird Chinese swimmy air things), a saber toothed tiger, and... I think a bumblee-bee would fit in there too.

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Think i found you ;)

3711485145004f6b59d792f3704ddd76237da38.jpg

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
I dont really know how something is supposed to be black AND albino at the same time but this guy is albino with black lines ;)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Well I was thinking it could have a black horn and teeth while shooting blackish fire and then be white with the yellow stripes, but it's close enough. I don't feel like working on a picture right now so that'll suffice.

duyen

Reaction score
A narwhal of course.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykwqXuMPsoc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ykwqXuMPsoc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Zakyath

Reaction score
Yep, it's that final fantasy thingie. And sexy too. Just as I. I love those pictures, by the way.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
A slug so I can be lazy and do nothing.

Either that or maybe a hawk or something. :)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
This is easy for me - I would be a Monkey, and probably a spider monkey at that. It's not only my Chinese astrological sign, a metal monkey specifically, nonetheless, but I really do behave like one. I still climb trees, skyscrapers, rocks and just about any challenging structure I encounter - sometimes to my demise because I have a bad back and will leap off of 2 story buildings - probably why I have a bad back. :( Oh and don't give this monkey alcohol, lol, then I really embody the spirit of their fuzzy little circus antics.

Edit: Oh my, I almost forgot I sometimes eat 2-3 bananas a day. Don't know if I have some sort of deficiency but from like 8th grade and beyond I can't seem to get enough of them. So yeah I feel most like a monkey, and my friends and family would agree. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.