If you've ever wanted to learn hypnosis, here is your opportunity.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Stumbled across this on Youtube the other day. I'm very interested in this sort of thing, and this course used to be $200ish, but the creator has made it free for everyone.

Enjoy,
Mahu

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I had a friend who studied actual hypnosis (reading several books and performing it for a class), and he ran across a lot of ethical and legal issues. I really don't know if this link is appropriate without proper warning of consequences (consider this post as proper warning). You should be a licensed psychologist to perform hypnosis on a subject. You might/can/will get into legal trouble if you practice this without further training and the qualifications needed. Please be careful and responsible.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Isn't it a pity that you can't hypnotize someone through internet? :(

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Please be careful and responsible.

This. You do need to have proper, in person training, and will be unable to achieve anything remotely dangerous without a proper, in person training (most you can get is maybe a hand stuck to a table). In any case, do be careful and responsible with this. For some safety information, I'd look here. The difference with hypnosis without trance is that it is more difficult to make people experience phenomena than if one was using a trance.

Isn't it a pity that you can't hypnotize someone through internet? :(

Actually, you might be able to if you knew how to do it and the subject wanted to be hypnotized (there are various self-help videos and audios out there). I suppose this also depends on what you consider hypnosis. Trance happens every day to almost all of us and is how advertising gets to our heads.

Be careful kids :)

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You are getting Very very very tired, look at my finger, hey that's not my finger :mad: close your eyes breathe deeply you feel so sleepy, I'm going to count to three and you open your eyes
after you open your eyes you will ?

Zakyath

Reaction score
You are getting Very very very tired, look at my finger, hey that's not my finger :mad: close your eyes breathe deeply you feel so sleepy, I'm going to count to three and you open your eyes
after you open your eyes you will ?

i must have dozed off

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.