Ignore Evasion spell

streng

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a question is any easy posible way to do spell which ignore atacked unit evasion ? Or is there any spell which can do this ? I tried make it from critical stike and only chec field "never miss" but this dosnt work.

Thanks for answer

Xialian

Reaction score
I think I saw an "Never Miss" option on the Critical Strike and Bash spells, although I am not sure how to make them not passive, if that's what you want. Go check it out, as I'm not sure it'll work or not!

Juggernaut

I don't know what to change it to
Reaction score
Use critical strike, set chance to 100% and make that it doesn't deal any bonus damage.
If you want it toggleable, then you'll need to add it in a spell book, and add or remove as you want.

dracolich

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
critical strike with 100% change, Never Miss enbaled, damage multiplier = 0.
it will fuck up pretty much special attacks for ranged units, by the way.

dracolich

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
except check UNIT_ATTACKED and remove evasion ability for a sec, but then everyone else also will shoot the target

streng

Reaction score
Ok guys thanks a lot. I had 0% chance and int this fact this spell dosnt work , when i set 100% chance work well for me.

Maelbog

Reaction score
I've made my Evasion System before that varies the hit rate/evasion of all units based from the difference in level and agility of the attacked and the attacker.

I have my Evasion Ability hidden in a spell book with 100 levels, where level 1 is set to 0% and 100 set to 99%. All units have this ability.

Then the trigger.

A Unit is Attacked.
Set the level of Evasion for Attacked Unit to Y
Set the level of Evasion for Attacking Unit to X

You can do the same.

Juggernaut

I don't know what to change it to
Reaction score
But then if the unit that shouldn't miss attacks, and at the same time another unit attacks then both will benefit from it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.