I'll make a promotional wallpaper for anyone who wants one

S

SquirrelyCat

(Untitled Map)

If u can, i'd rather talk 2 u on yahoo/aim/msn sometime about my map im making with my friend...
(FuryOfASquirrel and Irkie500 are our names)

It's unnamed, and it's a map where u get a random animal from a pen of 10, and u level it up with tomes and stat tomes randomly put all around the map...when u lvl, depending on ur stats, u get a choice of abilities, it's still under-development, but we hope to have the abilities's power based on the stats completely by the end of the next couple of months....

the point of the whole thing is to jsut kill everybody with ur custom hero, basically...

I'm just looking for a nice loading screen picture that'll also be the whole pic of the map when they've already dled and r scrollin thru, and c UR artwork (u'll definitly be in the credits if u do this for me n Irk, remember, my name is FuryOfASquirrel, it wouldn't fit, so i put this cat name..lol)...aaanyways...u'll be in the credits for ur artwork if u do this,

There is an oasis, a desert, a forest, plains, and a really rocky area... customizable heroes to the max, and i just want a picture that depicts an epic battle of compeltely random chance, i guess, in diverse landscapes, get back to me....

A

Andersaaa12

I would like a custom minimap for my map. Can u make one for me?? I would like a picture with a forest and some orcs in it. Could u make one for me?? plzz

D

DaramothCGS

pheonixashes,

Fantastic! I put the new copy with the textbox below. I wasn't sure if you wanted it as large as I made it so just let me know about any adjustments you might want.

As for everyone else, I'm going to update the first post with the new requests ASAP.

Also, if everyone gets bored you can check out my petition on the website for a sequel to the GEM Tower Defense game. I want another one to play! lol, because the first one rocks so much. Or you can vote for your favorite (of the four listed there) custom maps right now on warcraft.

Thanks!

EDIT: lol so uhh, I was updating the front page list and I realized killbuzz didn't want a wallpaper for his poison forest anymore. haha, sorry about that, I'll get working on the ship life one for ya. That's what I get for not keeping track :) the poison forest one turned out pretty sweet though.

DaramothCGS
ChamberLand Gaming Studios
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen for Warcraft III
Give Feedback and DL Wallpapers at: http://cgstudios.blogspot.com

PiCkstix

Reaction score
from PiCk

If you could make me a loadscreen called "AotH v1.00b" with an undead base with ziggurats i will put u in my credits and if you can make some cool models you can please make me an orc main-base (like the Dota world tree) thanks:D :cool:

killbuzz

Reaction score
Killbuzz,

I have a working concept for you!

Let me know what you think! :)

DaramothCGS
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen for Warcraft III
Give Feedback and DL Wallpapers at: http://cgstudios.blogspot.com

thats pretty cool maybe i'll remake the map afterall (dont wory i'll give you rep fer this to)
(I still hope to get the other one tho :D )

D

DaramothCGS

killbuzz,

Woo, finally got this one done. Sorry it took so long, got caught up in some work this week... yes... I actually have to work! Anyhoo, let me know of any changes you might want made. I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but unless you got some large pictures of ships firing at eachother and boats sinking and a ship war, I can't do much more lol. I still think it turned out pretty good.

Unfortunately, pictures of ships are hard to come by.

As usual, let me know what you think. :) I'll get working on the next one, also, the tutorial is coming along.

DaramothCGS
Give Feedback and Download Custom Wallpapers / Load Screens at: http://www.clgstudios.com

killbuzz

Reaction score
killbuzz,

Woo, finally got this one done. Sorry it took so long, got caught up in some work this week... yes... I actually have to work! Anyhoo, let me know of any changes you might want made. I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but unless you got some large pictures of ships firing at eachother and boats sinking and a ship war, I can't do much more lol. I still think it turned out pretty good.

Unfortunately, pictures of ships are hard to come by.

As usual, let me know what you think. :) I'll get working on the next one, also, the tutorial is coming along.

DaramothCGS
Give Feedback and Download Custom Wallpapers / Load Screens at: http://www.clgstudios.com

Looks good but the sails on the front look like they are coming from the water and also could you change the name to Life On A Ship but the rest looks great! thx :D

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wow. that is a superbjob on killbuz's i would + rep but i gotta spread it around some more xD

D

DaramothCGS

Alrighty killbuzz, here you go, enjoy!

I'm going to start working on the next one now :p

DaramothCGS

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
DaramothCGS when will you work for my Loading screen?
im almost finished all the versions....

hey can you make yourself an animated avatar that looks very cool?
because now that you reached 100 reps and above you can use GIF images as avatars already :D

S

SquirrelyCat

SquirrelyCat has got a name!!

The name of my map is Hero Survival :p

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm.

It looks like you've got your work cut out for you, having a wallpaper/loading screen done for my map isn't that important so if you'd like you could cancel mine. But thx anyways i <3 your work. o_O

D

DemonOfNight

Kingz Hero Defense v.1.00

HO, i have a special request (not thast much special finally!!!-_-) I need a wallpaper where you can see a King that dominate every creeps, like king of the hill. I also need as a title: Kingz Hero Defense v.1.00 (choose font, size and color, idc)
As subtitle: Created by DemonOfNightmar (in red, choose the font and the size, dont care)
As last word: Will you survive to the invasion... Who knows... (choose font, color and size, idc)

This would be really nice, +rep if you do!

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Wow. Excellent Wallpapers. If you don't mind here is a request of mine.

The Title of the Map- Really it's a campaign called the "Clan of the Tera'Manez"
The Creator(s) of the Map- Me
An idea of what you are looking for- I want it to be like a half/half picture. In other words in the right I want this face of an ice demon (Guy not girl) that looks evil and not an animal :p (I tried searching but I couldn't find a good one, up to you sorry :() In the left half I want a shadow demon (Like this but I need one with it's face in the front of the pic) Then as a background I want a sharp crystal ice texture with an icey fog around the 2 renders as well as the bottom of the background having a sorta transparent island with a village on it like a troll village. Also I want in the top saying "The Tribe of the Tera' Manez"
with text in the very bottom saying "When all Hope is Lost, the Chosen One is Born"

Thanks a lot if you can help me do this. The renders are gonna be hard to find I know but I would be glad if you can do this :)

Also note that this will be a loading image so try to make it in the required size limit :)
Thanks in advance.

D

DemonOfNight

ho and, daramoth can you rehost the Battleship New era and this new one in mdx format, i like that better then jpg... thnx!!:D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i think daramoth dont know how to make jpeg to mdx format

heres what you do, get wc3 model editor, and go to loading screen creator, then use your image and finish....

D

DaramothCGS

Sorry everyone,

I've fallen behind a bit on my loading screens, I'm letting you know I'm still working on them. I'm getting married in three weeks so things have been getting crazy around here! Please be patient with me! I'm still getting bits and pieces done here and there. :D

DaramothCGS

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.