waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
hey, can we attend? lol just kiddin
and maybe after marriage, youll be spawning little DaramothCGS

S

SquirrelyCat

GJ DaramothCGS!!

It's not everyday people get married....lol,...well, people that we know and respect greatly ^.^

Congrats, and u take ur time with these pics, this should come like, last on ur priorities / list of things to do, ur life comes first for u! Don't get that mixed up.... i promise you LOTS of people get their priorities mixed up :D

D

DemonOfNight

Lol, i think this thread is starting to be educative, isnt it?? lol anyway, if you could just tell us when everything will be finish (weding and everything). Then, we will be able to know when you will restart makeing promotional wallpapers. Btw, a little and private question, do you have kids? and how old are you?

D

DaramothCGS

Heere we are,

ZypHeRx's Era of War Load Screens. I think they turned out pretty good :). Tough to make this one though.

Let me know what you think ZypH. As for the personal questions. I'm 22 and no kids yet! lol, the wife to be wants four :eek: lol, sounds like... fun? Call me crazy, but its exciting.

DaramothCGS
ChamberLand Gaming Studios
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen for Warcraft III
Give Feedback and Download Custom Wallpapers / Load Screens at: http://www.clgstudios.com

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Yo Daramoth I noticed that your doing old requests. What if the creators of those maps stopped working or forgot about it? I suggest you pm them to see what they'll say about it first and keep moving up the list with the newer requests.

A

adampalicki

You can be sure I'm still working. From the looks of how busy you are though, I think the game will come out before the wallpaper :D

D

DemonOfNight

Yeah, i really need my kingz hero def asap cause i have thousands of demands on other forums (ideas, models and others) so if you could finish it fast, it would be Really nice :D Ty from adv

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Everyone wants theirs done first, because theirs is most important to them. You can't ask him to do it out of order or to do yours first. Oldest to newest is the best way to do it in my opinion.

If he starts doing newer rather than older then those people who posted for one a long time ago will have to wait even longer. :eek: Just be patient and wait for yours or if you can't be patient I suggest you learn how to use an image editing program and make your own. :cool:

Remember, he has to be fair or people will get angry.

A

adampalicki

I really don't mind when he does it, I was just making a joke. ^^

killbuzz

Reaction score
Congrats on the marriage and thx again fer the loadin screen. :D (sounds scarry having 4 kids lol)

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
My new revised Request:

Yo Daramoth I noticed that your doing old requests. What if the creators of those maps stopped working or forgot about it? I suggest you pm them to see what they'll say about it first and keep moving up the list with the newer requests.

He makes a good point... I have started to consider to put my RPG on hold and work on my old Tower Defence. I've learned I'm not skilled enough in the WE to make good, unique, high quality spells.

So, it would still be nice if I were to get my RPG loading screen finished, but I would rather get my TD screen, being that they don't take very long to make and perfect as opposed to a full scale RPG.

If possible, and if you're still working on this thread, I would like to change my Loading Screen request to the following, new request I have:

The Title of the Map:
The Last Hope TD

The Creator(s) of the Map:
Darkrider315 & Sodamoses

Basic Idea(s) of the map:
A new kind of Tower Defence that mixes multiple types of TD's.
For the Promotional Wallpaper, I would like to have just a normal picture (included link below and more information). There isn't really anything else you would need to know to make the wallpaper. PM me if needed.

Other text / text boxes / information:
For the title, I would like a nice looking format with, if possible, Copperplate Gothic Bold text or an Old English format. Any color that works with the picture below is fine. If you would like, you can feel free to put your personal signiture and name as proff you made this wallpaper.
As far as the backround, I would like you to use the following picture as the base (Link below). Im thinking it would look nice if you make a the brown back in the picture fade into a black/gray to fill about 1/3 of the right portion of the screen for my use in map information. If you use the left 2/3 of the screen and shrink the linked picture proportionally then this will work great. For the title, put it anywhere in the top 1/3 part of the wallpaper in a nice looking color (gold, gray, white, silver...). Other than that, use your own creativity and given my basic ideas, I hope this wont take too long. Thank you for any future help with this.
http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=487&Set=0
Here is a very quick sketch/outline of the screen I desire:
TheLastHopeTDoutline.jpg

-The spraypaint is used to indicate basic backround color. Remember, you can go outside my guidelines and use your own creative skills.

Thank you very much for any assistance you may provide. Good luck!

S

SquirrelyCat

Bump

bumpin this up to top, i was afraid for a sec cause i couldn't find it as fast as i usually do XD

These forums don't have stickies do they? This'd be a nice temp sticky XD

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

looks like im giving up with my project barracks wars, still the loading screen is not made...:(

I

ImmortalMatt

woot that makes me 1st on the list, that is if there still is a list.

S

SquirrelyCat

Go DCGS go!!!!! XD

Hope everyone is having a great time! This is a bumper post :p

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Think you can make me a Pandaren Wall Papers with pandas with Xapphire on it?
It doesn't get more simple than that lol, I just have no artistic Ability, I'd love you.. =P Maybe something with a border too, but a wallpaper, not a loading screen lol <3 :) <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.