I'm Getting WoW Back. Someone Stop Me.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is a very odd coincidence but I am currently installing WoW on my new laptop on my Birthday. Me getting WoW back really has nothing to do with my birthday but meh.

I am now back into WoW. I am cursed once again.

I should be starting fresh in Firetree if anyone wants to come or is already there my name will most likely be Kelthador. So yep.

+rep if someone can magically travel to my location and stop the installation.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
spiral_animation.gif

you start to feel tired...
now press the cancel button..

when i slap you, you awake!

Crusher

Reaction score
You don't have ''power of will''....you can't stop yourself...

Only way to stop yourself that you promise yourself to not play WoW,or just BROKE your cd!Or give it to a friend,and ask him to not return to you... ;)

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Just do what I did, level to 70 and realise how boring it is - these are your choices;

a) Grind faction rep
b) Grind Honour
c) Grind Badges
d) Grind Marks
e) Grind rating

You could also do pve raiding, but the trouble with that is you have to grind karazhan to gear your guild up first, which is an incredibly boring instance.

Crusher

Reaction score
If neither from these option do not work,use mace and perform an stun on your self...:D

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
Quit WoW. Go buy Rainbow 6 vegas 2 for XBOX live. Play Coop Terrorist Hunt and have some real fun.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
When playing WoW, think of other things. You'll get bored.

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
Yep... I don't think anything is going to stop me. Other games like Call of Duty 4 may slow me down but the only thing that would stop me is a damn bullet... or Resistance 2.

Crusher

Reaction score
I guess you are Too much In Wow...But 1 question : How can we stop you from Playing WoW?By Jumping throught monitors and then hold your hands,While AceHarth Is crashing Wow :D

Lol Joke m8,Well seriously,if you can't stop your self,no one will...

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Massive amounts of -rep would do the trick? Or do you not want to stop playing now.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
lol leveling is the most non boring thing other than pve raiding or pvp - not at 70 cause of stupid classes like rogues - everybody hates rogues its a fact

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
when you run outta time just don't buy more, thats what I did
My logic is I don't want to waste that much money on a game when i have other things i want to buy

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Force yourself into spending several hundred dollars buying a PS3. If you then play WoW instead of the PS3 you would be wasting a huge amount of money.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Play a Paladin.

Soon enough, you will either:
1. Delete your character.
2. Close down your account.
3. Break your WoW CDs.
4. All of the above.

But, in all seriousness, I myself haven't played in a while, it's just WAY to boring at 70, and not too much less boring at any other level. My account is still active (I should turn it off :rolleyes:), and my friends want me to play, but I can't get myself to do start it up.

Come WotLK I'll play again for sure, I just don't know for how long. (SC2, D3 and boredom will put a stop to it eventually :p)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.