I'm selling my Samsung DVD-N504

B

babar-om

I did not told you, but you surely know, it's a zone free NUON DVD player

J

jimv

I got the N504 in 5/6 days from Switzerland to PA, USA. Swiss Post is fast and was 1/3 the price of what UPS wanted. Just in case anybody buys anything from Switzerland.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jimv said:
I got the N504 in 5/6 days from Switzerland to PA, USA. Swiss Post is fast and was 1/3 the price of what UPS wanted. Just in case anybody buys anything from Switzerland.

Cool, nice pickup Jim. You just need a N591 to complete the collection now, right?

J

jimv

As you know I have that funky Samsung gamepad, Crayon Shin Chan 3 game and the Swari movie that came with the N591 but I need the Player and remote now. I also need the N505. I'm getting closer anyway.

N

nuongamer

Hi.
It's "Nuongamer" here. I've got an N505 up for grabs here. It comes complete with it's box and everything else. All in as-new condition.
Postage will be from Europe though....
60 US Dollars and whatever the postage would be.....

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
That model does not have controller ports though right? You use the remote for a controller on that one correct?

A

Arethius

The Helper said:
That model does not have controller ports though right? You use the remote for a controller on that one correct?

Yes that it no controller ports, but you can built them in is it not very complicated.

But using the remote as controler when you must be a little :nuts: ( ;) just kidding :D )

J

jimv

nuongamer said:
Hi.
It's "Nuongamer" here. I've got an N505 up for grabs here. It comes complete with it's box and everything else. All in as-new condition.
Postage will be from Europe though....
60 US Dollars and whatever the postage would be.....

Hi Nuongamer send me a private email regarding the N505. I may have interest. Thanks, jimv

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.