Im suddenly not a SM?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The SM status was discontinued. If you can't change your custom title, like most former SMs were left with the ability to do, then you've been demoted to a regular member :eek: Sorry, but it's been in the works for a bit more than a week. If this is the first you've heard of it, then maybe that's why you've been demoted :p

Tonks

Reaction score
Does this mean that any new not-so-special SM's won't be able to change their title?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Helpful and polite members will still be able to earn their way toward getting the ability to change their custom title.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Seth said:
Helpful and polite members will still be able to earn their way toward getting the ability to change their custom title.

Oh no, I hope this does not apply to members already able to edit their titles and such? I don't want to start being polite :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please verify for me that you cannot change your Custom Title? You were not supposed to lose that ability.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> I don't want to start being polite

Don't know for you in particular, but, in general, that would be one of the reasons why SM status has been discontinued.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
AceHart said:
> I don't want to start being polite

Don't know for you in particular, but, in general, that would be one of the reasons why SM status has been discontinued.

It were mostly meant as a joke, but well it seems that my sort of jokes don't work well on the internet so I'll stop that, my appologies for the misunderstanding :)

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
The Helper said:
Can you please verify for me that you cannot change your Custom Title? You were not supposed to lose that ability.
Hmm i just double checked and it appears i can. Maybe i wasnt navigating the thing correctly. I think im so dumb im gunna need a map to the forum :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.