importing modles help (yes, i did do a search first)

Pyromancer

Reaction score
hey, i imported 2 modles, the Fire Guardian, and the Heresiarch. i imported all the stuff, used the supplied pathes, and when i tested (i did restart the we) it said fatal error, abort application warcraft III world editor (or sumthing) then exitted. could sumone help me (mabey try importing them yourself, and figureing it out, im stuck)

Korolen

New User (Why do I keep getting those red bars?)
Reaction score
Could you attach your map, and give me the like to the models? I've never experienced anything like that, so I am lead to thinking that you did something else wrong...

S

Starlite

no need to attach map, then model hersiarch crashes the game most often times, if you try to apply it somethines crashes world edit, if you test it somtimes crashes the game.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
wth is hersiarch???

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Emj again you are fruitless... anyways theres a program called Warcraft 3 Viewer, you can use that to get the correct pathings for the new model/ or skins, :p i know im not much more help then emj, but you can get the viewer at wc3sear.ch =/

H

heyimnotnoob

so if you downloaded this model it would probobly say the path to use on the site, i'd make sure you copyed the path proproly. Usualy if thers a portrait model it should have the same path, except for the filename...

Pyromancer

Reaction score
once, it displayed it alittle bit (the game, with the right units) but then it crashed. no cd craks are involved, so dont go there. did you get it to work???

S

Starlite

no, hersiarch is a crappy model, lol no matter what you do will always crash wc3 in some way.... the modeler did something that he shouldnt have done along the way with his modeling...
so youd either have to make your own model or just go without it.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
i CAN NOT make my own modle, i suck so dearly. could you (sum1 who can) remake it for me? just attach it, that will be fine. what did he do? and what aboutthe fire guardien thing? is that ok?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.