Impossible Bosses!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Bosses!

Yes, a thread about everyone's favorite hardcore impossible game, impossible bosses!

Basically this game has 8 players, and you go through 9(or ten) bosses, each round everyone is revived, and you can buy potions and other items. There are 8 classes, and you have 2 chances to win, if you lose the first chance, you go back to start.

This map is not impossible though, teams of 8 have beaten it before, and are now in the honored hall of fame.

The best part about this game is the Bosses Amazing Spells, they are truly...breathtaking? Not Breathtaking but you get the picture.

Any comments? Anyone Play this?

And this isn't my map, someone else much better made it.

Download

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
It's pretty nice, I'm playing it every once in a while. Never get passed the 4th boss (light/holy?) though.
Since it's so team based you're probably better of playing it in a clan, you'll never beat it in public games with random groups.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Yea, I've never beaten him either, as in a mapping clan now no one ever wants to play games. Then you have the noobs who just mess everything up.

None the less its a great game, and the Bosses' spells are freakin awesome.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I only ever remember the first boss.. there are always idiots on B.net...

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Fire Dude? Easy! I can easily beat with noobs :p

Just tell noobs to rush him and be pally then exo when they all die.

Its that...hmm...cant use that word here...or that...arg... that water meany XD that is uber hard.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
I never beat the water boss. He was down to around 1500 HP and then ULTIMATE! psdfljkasdpkfjwperj. 3 ppl die. DIVE! SUBMERGE! ANOTHER SPELL THAT MAKES HER UNATTACKABLE! finally she's attackable again. 5 seconds later. ULTIMATE! DIVE! SUBMERGE! etc...

how the hell beat this?!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
You need to straight up rush her dealing as much damage as possible.
Get the mana sap scrolls to sap her mana

And the 2nd newest version has a bug where she gets 900/1000 Ultimate mana after she uses ultimate. But theres a new version that fixed that.

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
I've only get passed the water boss once, it was the first time I played, I were noob ofcourse so I didn't know how hard it was!

We lost against bruthe though... throwing rocks into the air in start, half of us died :(

Since then I've never get passed the water boss.

EDIT:

What is your favourite class?

Mine is priest :)

P

PureDogg

This map seems to be much too hard to play with randoms on Battle.net

is there any channel for slightly more experienced players to arrange games?

i'm on US West.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
well, on the forum they have a list of good players. But's so bad only one is from europe there :(

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Too bad its protected, people could learn alot from these kickass spells, because they use amazing SFX and triggering, or they'd have to, because just looking at the spells, they are defiantly not just normal. Most likely in JASS

Infinity.4Sk

Reaction score
yea lol

Just tell noobs to rush him and be pally then exo when they all die.
QUOTE]

whats that charging thing when he throws alot of them fire exploding bombs
just let all the noobs die in that one so they dont get in your way and only resurrect decent players
ImBa chracters for I.B
2 ice sorceress
2 palas
1 warrior
1 fire or warlock
2 priests or 1 priest and rogue never pick archer

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Thats his infinity attack, 1 hit kills explosions, big AoE too, i like the models...wish i knew how they did it. Anyone beaten the Holy Boss?

Hackerboy603

Reaction score
Meh

I've gotten Ice down to 26%, then we all died. Thats as far as I've gotten. I can play as Fire Mage, Paladin, or Priest well, which is good for almost any party. I only play it when its "no dl pros only" so I have a better shot (yey for being able to host!).

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I played it once, we died on that water naga boss thingie.. I got bored with it. 'Impossible bosses' is a good name for the map, but not a good idea for a good game, if you ask me. :p
(Reminds me of the "Games" we used to draw on paper as children, there were rooms full of poisonous spikes that killed you if you just touched them and flamethrowers and boulders rolling towards the "player". At least we had fun drawing that crap. :p)

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
light is an easy one.
The next one is way mroe difficult: the ice queen. Her ultimate sets your mana to 0!
I never passed her.

Since D version the naga is way easier! If you are in corner you survive it with full HP. So easy.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I played it once, we died on that water naga boss thingie.. I got bored with it. 'Impossible bosses' is a good name for the map, but not a good idea for a good game, if you ask me. :p
(Reminds me of the "Games" we used to draw on paper as children, there were rooms full of poisonous spikes that killed you if you just touched them and flamethrowers and boulders rolling towards the "player". At least we had fun drawing that crap. :p)
Ohh i did that too :p
Draw big rooms with spikes and fire and like a pth you gotta do to hit the oss once then do it all over again! But now that can be real in WE :rolleyes:

Light's farthest I've ever got.
Ditto

light is an easy one.
The next one is way mroe difficult: the ice queen. Her ultimate sets your mana to 0!
I never passed her.

Since D version the naga is way easier! If you are in corner you survive it with full HP. So easy.

Hmm, i gotta play, havent in like 3 weeks, and light isnt easy with noob whos heal during infinity ;)

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
well, but if you have a decent priest and decent paladin it's easy. You don't have to be afraid of a high range attack (beside ultimate wich you see before).

The best thing i ever saw:
1. boss. Decent team with 50% noobs. For some reason we took long.
Well, at the end we saw why: the fire mage dealt 0 dmg. he healed boss lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.