In Need of Eyes

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Hello for my upcoming orpg, I need eye colors. All I want is the iris and pupil, I can add the borders, and disabled stuff so dont worry about that. I need these colors of iris's:
-Brown
-Blue
-Green
-Hazel
-Amber
-Red
-Violet
-Black

I will give +rep to the creator, and will give credits for them. Also i need all the irises the same, just different colored. (Most likely the easiest way is to make one and re color it.) Thank you for your time an effort all of you who help.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
This might be usable.

Its 46x46 Gif I made a while ago for another project.

91239230.gif

I trust that if you are adding the borders yourself and whatnot, you can probably manage a saturation change for the different colors of Iris, as well as extend the border a bit to fade to black or something like that.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Thank you. That looks great, I will add boarder and all. But I will try to change the saturation change, but if I cant, I might ask for some help.

@Trigger Eye colors are the color of your iris, based one the amount of (something i forgot.) In your iris allowing light to pass through. Brown eyes have the most amount of (blank.) While it goes Hazel, Green, Blue, Grey. While those are the basic iris colors Green is the rarest of them, as there are only 2 genes for eye color, B Brown, and b Blue, Green eyes have the Blue gene, but with hints of brown, making the iris green in color. But there are also much more rare, eye colors caused by many different things. Red eyes, can be cause by hemerages in the brain, albinism, and blue eyes with no (blank) that light reflects off of your membrane in your eye below the surface. Amber eyes are brown, but much more rare, as they tend to be golden in color, I don't know how amber eyes are caused. Violet eyes, are very rare but not as rare as red. Violet is very low amounts of (blank) so some light bounces off of the membrane while some bounces off the blue (Blank), making it appear violet. Black eyes I also don't know how they are caused. But some eyes are brown in color but are so thick that they appear black in color, actually hiding the pupil.

Does that explain what "eye color" is?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.