In search of digital artist for future games under development

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am going to give you a little background history, if you're uninterested skip to the second paragraph. It's been a few years since I have posted anything on TH, I first came around back when I was real young making custom games in WC3 but I have now moved up a tad and I am working as an indie developer using Unity and Blender to bring my ideas to life!

You don't need to be a profession by any means, to be honest, I am more interested in involving someone more on the amateur side that has more experience in graphic design than myself. I planned on doing everything on my own but came to the realization that will be super time consuming.... So I would prefer someone that is looking to expand their portfolio and get their name out there more while being able to do reasonably good art work at a reasonable compensation rate (or possibly pro bono :D).

I'm looking now so I have plenty of time to discuss details and we don't have to rush around sacrificing quality to make unreasonable deadlines. I would like to work together on at least one of my smaller projects as a sort of trial run and go from there, best case scenario you become my main artist for all my future games. Main things would be loading screens, character portraits, concept art, textures, etc. Please contact me if you're interested!

Last edited:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Asking for volunteers or looking for contract work or new employees people should ask here in this forum. In my grand scheme of this site I would hope that more people would do this. I have done it before as well. Post up for some of the lurkers that are super talented but get more people here so this could be a thing. You will get answers. Hopefully in the future there will be the possibility for more answers we will see. Trying to bring back the Helpers!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.