Income ofr killed unit + table with income

Whiteelektroman

Reaction score
Hello, I need trigger that

If player brown peasant die it gives income x for player blue and red every 10 or 20 seconds
+ I need a table that shows your( or your team) income + some timer...

Also some menu( only for red) that allows to chose mode game with or without heroes and table in which you can chose heroes...

Also when you type -l on chat it changes x gold for y wood.

I am pretty green in w3 editor...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
So what exactly are you asking for?
Nobody is going to just write it for you. If you have an exact question we would gladly give you an answer, but right now you are all over the place.

If you want to give players a periodic income I would suggest having an integer array which holds the income value for each player with the player number as an index. You would have a trigger that periodically increases each players gold by this value.
If you want to increase the value if a unit of a certain type dies it would be a straight forward implementation. Example: (pseudo code)
Code:
Event
    Every X seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
    for each integer A from 1 to 12
        set gold of ( player by index ( A ) ) to ( gold of ( player by index ( A ) ) + Income[A] )
Code:
Event
    Unit dies
Conditions
    Type of ( triggering unit ) is Peasant
Actions
    set Index = player number of ( owner of ( killing unit ) )
    set Income[Index] = Income[Index] + 10

With your "tables" or "menues" I assume you mean leaderboards or multiboards. These are a fair bit more complicated and require some more work. If you are not as experienced I would recommend against using one and instead using a dummy unit with dummy abilities instead.

Your chat command is rather simple though. The event should be obvious. To get the value of your "x" you will need to take the substring from the entered chat message and convert it to an integer. This may or may not fail in which case you probably want to print out an error message. Next you should check if the triggering player actually has "x" much gold. If he does take the gold away and give him the lumber. It would look something like this: (pseudo code)
Code:
Event
    Player X enters chat message containing "-l"
Conditions
Actions
    set X = Integer( Substring ( entered Chat Message, 3, ( length of ( entered chat message ) ) ) )
    if ( gold of ( triggering player ) >= X )
        set gold of ( triggering player ) to ( gold of ( triggering player ) - X )
        set lumber of ( triggering player ) to ( lumber of ( triggering player ) + X )

Whiteelektroman

Reaction score
I think this shall do....
Exactly as you said.. .So it looks for example
If player a single swordman( player 12) dies some price (10g) is added t oyour every 20 sec income so if you kill 5 swordsman(brown) you have 50g every 20 seconds.

And what about table it should be to right and show like just timer that counts 20 second and loop it and udner income that calculate if (brown) swordman is killed it adds 10 ( other unit other value)

I am gonnna try out those triggers and let know if they work. :)

Whiteelektroman

Reaction score
I got everything except, when player from team 1 press f1 or f3 it is like click on tower building... how to make it for other players other building?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.