Increase unit's health to 150%?

Quakern

Hey there, I am making a TD map, but is there possible to increase a unit's health to more than their maximum health? So instead of making 100 new custom units each difficult, then just make a simple trigger?

I have been working on something like this, but it's not working.. :/

Trigger:
  • Mob health
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Blue <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Green <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Purple <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Red <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • vanskelighetsgrad Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Entering unit) to ((Life of (Entering unit)) + 50.00)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

vanskelighetsgrad = difficult, and 2 = Medium.

Quakern

It's the unit's waves from the computer brown. Well if I choose "Easy", then the unit's in Wave 1 has 50 hp. But if I choose medium, then I want the unit in wave 1 to have 150% hp, and that makes it 75 hp.
Well it is possible to make the reasearch for the computer too, but that takes some more time :/ I want to just make a simple trigger like above if it is possible :)

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Try it without the condition in the If/Then/Else statement.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
It wil be. If easy player set tech level for owner of entering unit of <ur upgrade> to 1 and medium to 2. Lvl 1 increase hp by 50 and 2 by 75

Quakern

Knight7770: The interger condition in if/then/else is working. when I choose "Medium" difficult, then "set variable - Vanskelighetsgrad to 2".

SharkBait87: Yup that works, but I dont want it to be +50 hp. I want it to be +150% hp. So I either have to make alot of upgrades or new custom units there. Unless there is possible to Increase the unit with 150% on a upgrade? and by the way, is there possible to do it with a trigger like the one above?

Quakern

That's what I asked you :p it must be with %, cos if the unit have 10 000 hp, and got a upgrade with +50 hp wont make much different :p so 10 000 hp = 100% right?
150% = 15 000 hp. 300%= 30 000hp... etc. You know how to do that in some way?:p

Gtam

Ya hav many lvls. 1 25hp 2 50hp 3 75hp 4 100hp and so on them when unit entes set <new integer> to <new integer> + 1 and in the tech lvl set it to <new integer>

Quakern

Yup, but that still wont give me 150 % of the units health. I can do that, but I have to make alot of upgrades, lvl on upgrade. cos it works on the first wave with +25 hp. but not on the next wave that might be needing +47. so this means that I have to modify a upgrade with 100 levels like you said, 3 times with the exact +"number" of health I want the unit to have. and I want medium to be +150% hp on each unit, hard = +200% each unit, and Impossible difficult= +250% hp each unit.

Gtam

U just need 1 upgrade for each dificulty lvl. Then u hav to work out how much 150% of each unit is and put it in the lvls

Admit

Why not use
Trigger:
  • Player - Set Player 1 (Red) handicap to 150.00%
Trigger?

It will change all units for player red (can be changed to whatever player you want) so they have 150% hp.
Example: If they have 100hp they will have 150hp after the trigger.

Admit

Um no more that 100% handicap
Yes there is. I have made a td where i use this system.

Here is the trigger:

Trigger:
  • Diff
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.50 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Dialog - Change the title of Dialog to Mob Handicap
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Easy
      • Set Dialog_Butt[1] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Normal
      • Set Dialog_Butt[2] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Hard
      • Set Dialog_Butt[3] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Insane
      • Set Dialog_Butt[4] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Epic Fail
      • Set Dialog_Butt[5] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Show Dialog for Player 1 (Red)

Trigger:
  • Buttoms
    • Events
      • Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for Dialog
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[1]
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 70.00%
          • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 70.00%
          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 1 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 1 for Player 12 (Brown)
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Easy!)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[2]
            • Then - Actions
              • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 100.00%
              • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 100.00%
              • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 2 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
              • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 2 for Player 12 (Brown)
              • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Player - Set (Picked player) Food max to 2)
              • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Normal!)
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[3]
                • Then - Actions
                  • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 150.00%
                  • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 150.00%
                  • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 3 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
                  • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 3 for Player 12 (Brown)
                  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Player - Make Gold Base Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player))
                  • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Hard!)
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[4]
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 200.00%
                      • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 200.00%
                      • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 4 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
                      • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 4 for Player 12 (Brown)
                      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Player - Make Gold Base Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player))
                      • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Insane!)
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[5]
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 500.00%
                          • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 500.00%
                          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 5 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
                          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 5 for Player 12 (Brown)
                          • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Epic Fail! .... &gt;.&lt;)
                        • Else - Actions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    check out this place apparently it is the best roommate site out there roommates.com lol
  • Varine Varine:
    The homeless people reminded me of New York
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll check it out, my lease expires in like a few months so I need to figure something out.
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to open a food truck in Sandpoint a few years ago but the city said no, then like two years later they passed new laws to encourage it and gave them all fucking tax breaks and shit. And at that point I didn't have enough money to go buy one so I was way too late to the game once other cities realized they could just bring their existing truck there, or sell their brick and mortar.
  • Varine Varine:
    I do like food trucks though, they're way more fun than restaurants and usually I also get some of that tip money there.
  • Varine Varine:
    Restaurants are really hard if you don't have a back up source of income to fund them sometimes, in my experience most owners either got really really lucky, had existing money that allowed them to buy an already successful one, or they have family money to fall back on for loans. It's few and far between to see very inspiring success stories where the person actually got it through hard work and perseverance. I thought about opening one lots and I always just end up not thinking it'll work. I would much rather just find someone that has that money and go work for them
  • The Helper The Helper:
    i am not talking about opening a brick and mortar I am talking about food trucks though I have seen some brick and mortar mexican places open up during covid that are doing good because there food is awesome!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Food trucks are killing out here because Bars cannot open unless they sell food and the governor ok'd the use of a food truck in front as serving food
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Just not enough food trucks
  • The Helper The Helper:
    a buddy of mine just opened up a food truck and he is killing it but he is a great cook and has awesome food right in the middle of the pandemic too food trucks are immune to pandemic because they are take out in Texas you will always be able to get take out or delivery
  • The Helper The Helper:
    He is in the different food facebook groups in houston and posts videos of him making his food
  • The Helper The Helper:
    he is killing it
  • jonas jonas:
    @Varine with the restaurants, there surely is a lot of luck and hard work but most restaurants fail because they suck. Flair isn't right, economics not well thought through, food is mediocre or sucks, location is bad, etc. If you're thinking about opening one, make sure you're looking at the stories of those that would be playing at your level, don't let your hopes be dragged down by all the subpar restaurants out there.
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm a bit worried about the future of data science, there's an influx of incompetent people hired by incompetent managers, that can't last. But I'm sure smart data scientists will always be useful and hireable. Same as smart security people.
  • jonas jonas:
    My sister in law worked in a vegan food truck, the owners were also making a killing, added several trucks and opened two restaurants over 5 years
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The CompTIA stuff is pretty much crap unfortunately. The places that ask for those low-level certs aren't likely places you want to work. For IT you really want a degree, but in the meantime you need to figure out some way to learn the skills. Cybersecurity is really hot right now so competition is fierce.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I realized I don't have anything much to say, other than "Good luck!". Compared to other places, I'm just very lucky we didn't have a lot of surges of cases coming in.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter just got back from school at Georgetown TX, outside of Austin and said there were 100 cases in the last week but she also said nobody was wearing a mask anywhere so people mask up and stay safe!
    +2
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    happy thanksgiving folks!
    +1
  • Ralle Ralle:
    PLOOB
  • Varine Varine:
    @Gyah Yeah I figured they aren't particularly valuable, but they'll at the least act as a baseline for some entry level work somewhere.
  • Varine Varine:
    I now see how horribly I spelled @Ghan
  • Varine Varine:
    I had a rough morning
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that field is going to explode and though there is competition there is going to be room for all levels in the coming years imho.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Why are we competing for rough mornings? :(

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop