Increase unit's health to 150%?

Quakern

Reaction score
Hey there, I am making a TD map, but is there possible to increase a unit's health to more than their maximum health? So instead of making 100 new custom units each difficult, then just make a simple trigger?

I have been working on something like this, but it's not working.. :/

Trigger:
  • Mob health
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Blue <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Green <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Purple <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Red <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • vanskelighetsgrad Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Entering unit) to ((Life of (Entering unit)) + 50.00)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

vanskelighetsgrad = difficult, and 2 = Medium.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Why u not just reasearch a upgrade that increase hp

Quakern

Reaction score
It's the unit's waves from the computer brown. Well if I choose "Easy", then the unit's in Wave 1 has 50 hp. But if I choose medium, then I want the unit in wave 1 to have 150% hp, and that makes it 75 hp.
Well it is possible to make the reasearch for the computer too, but that takes some more time :/ I want to just make a simple trigger like above if it is possible :)

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Try it without the condition in the If/Then/Else statement.

Gtam

Reaction score
It wil be. If easy player set tech level for owner of entering unit of <ur upgrade> to 1 and medium to 2. Lvl 1 increase hp by 50 and 2 by 75

Quakern

Reaction score
Knight7770: The interger condition in if/then/else is working. when I choose "Medium" difficult, then "set variable - Vanskelighetsgrad to 2".

SharkBait87: Yup that works, but I dont want it to be +50 hp. I want it to be +150% hp. So I either have to make alot of upgrades or new custom units there. Unless there is possible to Increase the unit with 150% on a upgrade? and by the way, is there possible to do it with a trigger like the one above?

Quakern

Reaction score
That's what I asked you :p it must be with %, cos if the unit have 10 000 hp, and got a upgrade with +50 hp wont make much different :p so 10 000 hp = 100% right?
150% = 15 000 hp. 300%= 30 000hp... etc. You know how to do that in some way?:p

Gtam

Reaction score
But im not tha fimiliar with what upgrades can do

Gtam

Reaction score
Ya hav many lvls. 1 25hp 2 50hp 3 75hp 4 100hp and so on them when unit entes set <new integer> to <new integer> + 1 and in the tech lvl set it to <new integer>

Quakern

Reaction score
Yup, but that still wont give me 150 % of the units health. I can do that, but I have to make alot of upgrades, lvl on upgrade. cos it works on the first wave with +25 hp. but not on the next wave that might be needing +47. so this means that I have to modify a upgrade with 100 levels like you said, 3 times with the exact +"number" of health I want the unit to have. and I want medium to be +150% hp on each unit, hard = +200% each unit, and Impossible difficult= +250% hp each unit.

Gtam

Reaction score
U just need 1 upgrade for each dificulty lvl. Then u hav to work out how much 150% of each unit is and put it in the lvls

Admit

Reaction score
Why not use
Trigger:
  • Player - Set Player 1 (Red) handicap to 150.00%
Trigger?

It will change all units for player red (can be changed to whatever player you want) so they have 150% hp.
Example: If they have 100hp they will have 150hp after the trigger.

Admit

Reaction score
Um no more that 100% handicap

Yes there is. I have made a td where i use this system.

Here is the trigger:

Trigger:
  • Diff
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.50 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Dialog - Change the title of Dialog to Mob Handicap
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Easy
      • Set Dialog_Butt[1] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Normal
      • Set Dialog_Butt[2] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Hard
      • Set Dialog_Butt[3] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Insane
      • Set Dialog_Butt[4] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for Dialog labelled Epic Fail
      • Set Dialog_Butt[5] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Show Dialog for Player 1 (Red)

Trigger:
  • Buttoms
    • Events
      • Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for Dialog
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[1]
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 70.00%
          • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 70.00%
          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 1 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 1 for Player 12 (Brown)
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Easy!)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[2]
            • Then - Actions
              • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 100.00%
              • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 100.00%
              • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 2 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
              • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 2 for Player 12 (Brown)
              • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Player - Set (Picked player) Food max to 2)
              • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Normal!)
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[3]
                • Then - Actions
                  • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 150.00%
                  • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 150.00%
                  • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 3 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
                  • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 3 for Player 12 (Brown)
                  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Player - Make Gold Base Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player))
                  • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Hard!)
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[4]
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 200.00%
                      • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 200.00%
                      • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 4 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
                      • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 4 for Player 12 (Brown)
                      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Player - Make Gold Base Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player))
                      • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Insane!)
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Butt[5]
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) handicap to 500.00%
                          • Player - Set Player 12 (Brown) handicap to 500.00%
                          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 5 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
                          • Player - Set the current research level of Middle Armor 1 to 5 for Player 12 (Brown)
                          • Game - Display to (All players) for 5.00 seconds the text: ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + Has chosed: Epic Fail! .... &gt;.&lt;)
                        • Else - Actions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.