Infinite Stratos

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
266px-Infinite_Stratos.jpg

Genre:Science fiction, Romance, Comedy, Harem, Mecha

Introduction (Source:Wikipedia)

In the near future, a Japanese scientist engineers a powered exoskeleton called "Infinite Stratos" (IS). Possessing technology and combat capabilities far more advanced than any other weapon system, the IS threatens to destabilize the world. Faced with such an overpowering weapon, the nations of the world enact the "Alaska Treaty", which states that IS will never be used for military combat and that existing IS technology must be equally distributed to all nations, to prevent any one nation from dominating the others. The introduction of the IS does however have a major effect on society. As IS can only be operated by women, the power balance between men and women is broken, with women coming to dominate society over men.

Ten years after the first IS were introduced, the world has entered a new age of peace. The peace is shattered, however, by an unexpected discovery. A 15 years old Japanese boy, named Ichika Orimura, is discovered to be capable of operating an IS. Realizing the potential, Ichika is forced by the Japanese government to attend the prestigious Infinite Stratos Academy, an international academy where IS pilots from all over the world are trained. Thus his busy school life surrounded by girls begins.

Characters:

Ichika Orimura: (Source:Wikipedia)

103129.jpg

The protagonist of Infinite Stratos. He is a first year student at the IS academy. His older sister, Chifuyu, is a legendary IS pilot who raised him when the siblings' parents abandoned them at a young age. He pilots the Byakushiki (White Expressions) IS.

Houki Shinonono:
107739.jpg

Houki is a first-year student at the IS Academy and Ichika's childhood friend, though they have not seen each other for six years. Her older sister, Tabane Shinonono, is the creator of the IS.She pilots the Akatsubaki (Red Camellia)IS.

Cecilia Alcott:
CeciliaAlcott.jpg

Cecilia is a first-year student at the IS academy and is the IS cadet representative from England, as part of the British Aristocracy.She pilots the Blue Tears IS.

Huang Lingyin
BushiHGSLV80Lingyin.jpg

Lingyin is a first year student at the IS academy, the class representative of her class and is the IS cadet representative from China. Like Houki, Lingyin has been friends with Ichika since they were little. She has been in love with Ichika since he protected her against four school bullies.She pilot's the Shenlong IS.

Charlotte Dunoa
charles-dunoa.jpg

Charlotte is a first-year student at the IS Academy and is the IS cadet representative from France. She pilots the Rafale Revive Custom II IS

Laura Bodewig

laura_bodewig_21737.jpg

Laura is a first-year student at the IS academy and is the IS cadet representative from Germany. A genetically-engineered super-soldier, Laura is a member of the German IS special forces, Schwarzer Hase (Black Rabbit), and holds the rank of second lieutenant. She has red eyes and long silver hair, her most distinct feature being a black eye patch covering her left eye. She pilots the Schwarzer Regen (Black Rain) IS.

Episodes:
An anime adaptation for Infinite Stratos was first announced on June 21, 2010.The adaptation is directed by Yasuhito Kikuchi who also directed Macross Frontier with 8-Bit, who also handled Macross Frontier, animating the adaptation.The anime aired in Japan between January 6 to March 31, 2011 on TBS, with subsequent runs on Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting, Sun Television, KBS, and BS-i. Six DVD and Blu-ray volumes will be released between March 30 and September 21, 2011.

Episode List
View current Episodes

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
The beginning's pretty good. At first I thought it was an action anime, but it's actually 80% romance and comedy.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
The Story is nice,Though the last episode seems to leave me hanging...2nd season? I hope so but I doubt it.

I like the IS tech more though,There are some Gundam influences but still a nice concept.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.