Defense Inflicted Defence

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
This is a brand new project I'm working on. And yes, finally I've named one after myself.

I love hero defences, and I love minigames. I fairly enjoy enjoy playing TD's too.
So as I was playing this uncommon TD known as Day of the Cow TD, I kindof liked the style. The layout etc.
And after that I was playing a Hero Defence a group of mine worked on, and noticed people complaining about others in their lane and how they were wanting to solo.
So instantly I thought, "hey this is an opportunity to make something knew, quick and fun". So I got to making Inflicted Defence.

Logic/Gameplay:
Each player (currently limited to 5) is set in their own little zone, they have to select a hero (currently only 2) and defend from waves of enemies trying to reach their circle. However instead of leaking and losing lives like every other Solo Hero Defence, this is a team game split into Solo Lanes. Starting with enemies spawning in the Most Far Left Player's zone (Yellow/P5) and each time they leak a unit, this unit will go to the player to the Right of them (Purple/P4) until they reach the Far Right Player (Red/P1) who if leaks a unit will lose a life (out of 40).

Now I'm sure your thinking something like "what if the first guy kills everything, we arent gna get any gold of experience". Which is something I considered too. So I implemented a system in which kills by players on the left, give half bounty and 30% experience to all the players to the right of them. Therefore by one player doing well all the others aren't disbenefited. However if someone does leak a unit then they shall not be awarded any bounty when the unit is killed. Additionally to prevent a specific player from becoming far ahead of the others, the Lumber/Tomes system was added in which unique upgrades could be purchased with Lumber. This resource was awarded at the start of every wave equally benefiting each player. This offers differnt upgrades such as Area damage on Kill, Out of Combat Regeneration or Ability Power. Also granting the possibilty of purchasing of level-up tomes which allow behind players to catch up.

The waves spawn for the Most Left Player every 20 seconds in groups of 8, creating a faster paced game to add to the minigame side and keep entertainment and the kill factors high; however to prevent one player sitting and tanking, and well taking their time. There is a system put in that if there are already 10 units or more spawned, that your zone/area will be skipped and it will go onto the next player. The only exception to this is the Most Right Player (Red/P1) who will have to take these enemies as he is defending the lives.

Players that cannot handle the heat can simply sit behind their circles and let the enemies flow through while their Out of Combat regen kicks in and pumps them back up for more action. Deaths will result in a 10 second waiting time in which enemies will just flow through the circle. If the player is dead and units should spawn their, they skip the players zone. This 10 second waiting time can be reduced up to 5 from Upgrades.

Hero's:
Currently only 4 as the game is still new and the systems are more important at the moment.

Class: Melee

Abilities:
Holy Light: Brings down a holy light apon himself, healing 40/60/80/100/120 + 2.5x Ability Power. (Cooldown: 3 seconds)
Shield of Might: Empowers his next attack to deal 30/50/70/90/110 + 3x Ability Power in damage and stun the target for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. (Cooldown: 4 seconds)
Pulverize: Attacks have a 8/10/12/14/16% chance to slam the ground and deal 15/25/35/45/55 damage + 1.75x Ability Power in a small area. (No Cooldown)
Divine Shield: Increases armor by 1000, causing attacks to deal minimal damage, for 6/8 seconds. Instantly heals 100/200 + 6x Ability Power. (Cooldown: 40 seconds)

Stats: Large hit points, armor and regeneration. Very durable.

Class: Ranged

Abilities:
Split Shot: Enables all attacks to hit up to 5/6/7/8/9 nearby units for 4 seconds. (Cooldown: 10 seconds)
Owl of Harmony: Creates an owl above her which increases her armor by 9/13/17/21/25 and hit points regeneration 4/8/12/16/20 + 3x Ability Power for 8 seconds. (Cooldown: 20 seconds)
Trueshot Arrows: Attacks deal 3/6/9/12/15 damage + 1.25x Ability Power in bonus magic damage. (No Cooldown)
Enhanced Bows: Attacks 200/350% faster for 8 seconds. (Cooldown: 30 seconds)

Stats: More damage and offensive abilities. Longer range.

Class: Mage

Abilities:
Fingers of Death: Calls apon the Reaper known as Death to extend his fingers and shorten their lifespan. This affect deals 4/12/20/28/36 + 1.75x Ability Power. Each level of this ability significantly increases the area. (Cooldown: 3 seconds)
Blood Shield: Creates a layer of blood around him, increasing his armor by 4/8/12/16/20 and blocking up to 30/50/70/90/110 + 1.5x Ability Power damage for 4 seconds. This heals 6/7/8/9/10 + 1x Ability Power per second while the shield is active. (Cooldown: 6 seconds)
Burning Vengence: The Vengence building within the Mage is released apon every usage of magic. Every ability cast will cause a blast of fire to hit all nearby enemies dealing 10/20/30/40/50 + 2.5x Ability Power damage. (No Cooldown)
Blood Breath: Devilish tormentors occupy his body, forcing him to spray blood out of his mouth and bring destruction to all enemies within the targeted range. Enemies hit by the blood take 120/240 damage. (Cooldown: 20)

Stats: Low hit points but heavy damage spells.

Class: Support

Abilities:
Shaman Claws: The Shaman attacks 40% faster and deals 6/10/14/18/22 + 2x Ability Power in bonus damage for up to 3 attacks within the next 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 6 seconds)
Pure Visions: The Shaman uses the training and technique of the orcs to heal his wounds and that of his allies. Heals 60/75/90/105/120 + 1.5x Ability Power of his hit points and half of this to all allies. (Cooldown: 5 seconds)
Soul Draining Magic: All kills by the Shaman or Allies will restore an additional 4/8/12/16/20 hit points. This stacks with other Shaman's. (No Cooldown)
Dissapear: The shaman becomes invisible but deals 60/120 + 2x Ability Power damage to all nearby enemies every half second for up to 8 seconds. Enemies run towards the circle while invisible. (Cooldown: 40/30)

Systems:
Area Damage on Kill: When an enemy is killed this deals damage in a 125 aoe around the killed target. Works for both ranged and melee hero's.

Out of Combat Regeneration: When there are no enemies in the players zone, then this is an additional regeneration per second which heals the player

Ability Power: This buffs the effects of most abilities. This includes heals and damage spells.

Hit Point Regeneration on Kill: When an enemy is killed by an attack or ability, missing hits points are restored.

Attack Speed is indicates as the Upgrade next to the units damage. Hit Point Regeneration is indicated as the Upgrade next to the units Armor.

Currently there are only 40 waves, which last generally about 10-15 minutes. Every 10th wave is a boss unit which spawns alone and grants a large bounty to all players when killed.

Although this game is recommended for 5 players. It can be played just as well with 3, or even solo! For a quick attempt try solo the many waves of enemies with no backup. This game involves strategies as how many the front players should leak and how they should spend their money on upgrades.

Please note that this is still new and that it is a work in progress. Do not expect it to be perfect at the moment, but get an idea for the general style. Please give feedback below.

Progress:
|||||||||| (6) - Gameplay
|||||||||| (4) - Terrain
|||||||||| (6) - Heros
|||||||||| (6) - Enemies
|||||||||| (7) - Upgrades
|||||||||| (6) - Balancing

Suggested Players: 1-5
Created By: Inflicted/SeaguI (me)
Screenshots: Currently Unavailable
Download Link: Version 0.7 B

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Seems like a very straight through mini-game/TD. Good job.

I ain't going to test it for my own reasons (Bandwidth low) but when I get the chance, I will.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
The map is only 56.9 kb's. And can be played in Single Player (obviously harder) but yeah it is better with a team.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
OFC, Everything's better with a team (not everything everything)

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Will you implement a solo mode?

Edit: Just played it, and it was a fun little mini game, as you said it lasted around 15 minutes.

I solo'd it quite easily, the melee hero I found harder, the range hero is quite easy So I'll give input about ranged, since I didn't play melee that much

The Ranged hero is really easy to play, you just have to follow the same routine every level. Multi-shot when they build up, Owl for health regen when your dying. That's all you really need. Throw a few points in the damage buff every now and then. You only need 1 point in Multishot for a while since it gives you 4 or so targets at the first level
I would suggest changing multi shot to 2/3/4 targets for level. That makes it more worthwhile to level up and makes you decide if it's more important to dump points in that right away or healing owl.
Make the Owl heal less, or a bit slower. I can stand up one on one with any boss and kill it right as my owl dies.
My general strategy of my playthrough was
One point in multi-shot right away
Healing Owl
Damage Buff. I would then alternate between damage buff and healing owl every other level.
For lumber I dumped it into the are damage and spell buff. Every now and then I threw some points into health just as a little buffer zone.
For gold I did attack speed until I hit fast attack speed, and also maxed out health regen.
After regen maxed out went with range/damage/speed.
Using this I only died twice, and if I casted owl fast enough I wouldn't have died at all.
Fun game, but really easy to solo. With 5 people this would be incredibly easy. Can't wait until you expand on this, it was a fun game!

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the feedback.

"as you said it lasted around 15 minutes."
Yes many people bore quickly of hero defences or want to restart to try a new hero so I thought I'd try make it faster paced.

"I solo'd it quite easily"
More waves will be added.

"the melee hero I found harder"
I have buffed him making his Pulverize and Heal better. However his stun does make killing bosses much easier.

"The Ranged hero is really easy to play, you just have to follow the same routine every level"
The idea of the ranged is too be strong but has very little hit points. So without being hit, one should be able to deal alot of damage quite successfully.

"You only need 1 point in Multishot for a while"
I felt the same way, as you could kindof kill them before too many were nearby it wasnt necessary to hit more than 5.

"I would suggest changing multi shot to 2/3/4 targets for level."
Unfortunately the minimum for split shot is 3. But I will look into re-balancing this skill.

"Make the Owl heal less, or a bit slower. I can stand up one on one with any boss and kill it right as my owl dies."
This has been re-adjusted. Scales better off of Ability Power and less off of base amounts.

"Will you implement a solo mode?"
Yes, in the next version they do not spawn in players zones/lanes.

"With 5 people this would be incredibly easy."
You would think so, but it can actually be harder as each player doesn't get the full gold or exp. Try it, a very different feel to solo. Requires strategies etc.

"Can't wait until you expand on this, it was a fun game!"
I'm glad you think so, thanks alot for your feedback and keep an eye open for new updates. :)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Some of the hotkeys in the Dealer 2 shop are off - Q and W do nothing while E increases Area Damage instead of Ability Power. Also, the Troll Berserkers (14) are still called Troll Headhunters.

Is an update coming soon? I can't wait to try out the "balanced" melee hero.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Same, I have tried probably 5 or 6 times and unable to beat the game with melee.
I can easily beat the game with ranged without dying.
Closest I got with melee is level 23. I hid in the corner to limit what could attack me, only put points into healing and the pulverize ability.
And varied between area damage and Ability power.
Upgraded regeneration mainly first, then alternated between damage and speed.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Some of the hotkeys in the Dealer 2 shop are off - Q and W do nothing while E increases Area Damage instead of Ability Power. Also, the Troll Berserkers (14) are still called Troll Headhunters.

Thanks for notifying me of this, shall fix this in the 0.6 version.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
You still have the v0.4 as the download link

EDIT:
Nevermind, see the new link.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Okay, just finished playing as the Ranger.

Some General Points:
1.) The x5 ability points don't work. It costs 5 lumber but only gives you one point.
2.) I don't really see the point in being able to upgrade your movement speed when your base speed is faster than the creeps speed. It's useless and a waste of gold.
3.) The last level is Incredibly hard. I only played with ranger so far but my god. I didn't kill a single one. Even with a full team I don't see you killing all of them, I didn't even get one half health. These were the only lives I lost and the only time I died.
4.) Maybe lower the amount of gold received in later levels. I had max everything but move speed and mana regeneration by wave 34 or so. Even then, I still had 2 points into mana regen.
Ranger:
1.) Still fairly easy.
2.) I have yet to reach level 20. Therefore the last skill is useless to me, and the speed only comes in handy on wave 30 for the boss. Other than that the other skills are enough to carry you through the whole game quite easily.
3.) Maybe nerf the damage buff ranger gets. Make it a percentage instead of a set amount, that way it makes you put points into damage. Just a thought.
4.) After level 10, I only used the owl on boss levels.
Overall:
1.) Ranger is still really easy, almost seemed easier since I only used the owl on boss levels.
2.) X5 Ability points only gives 1 point, not 5.
3.) Movement speed upgrade seems useless since your already faster than creeps, and there isn't much room to maneuver anyways.
4.) Glad to see the multi-shot nerf.
5.) Lower amount of gold received or increase upgrade cost.
6.) Level 20-25 skill are useless, I have hit level 16 max. This is in solo with no leaks, so I had max xp.
Only way to hit that high is to use tomes, but at 5 lumber it is not worth it at all.
7.) I like that all the creeps spawn at my zone now while playing solo, saves waiting for the creeps to slowly trickle down to me.

I'll update as I play each character more.
The fact that it is a short, entertaining map makes me want to test it more and help improve on it

EDIT:

Melee Hero:

First of all, I lost on level 40, I had 5 lives going into that level.
As with the Ranger, I died immediately when level 40 started. Way to fucking hard, can't even touch the guys.

1.) A bit easier, but still quite challenging compared to the ranger.
2.) Maybe increase the chance of the pulverize ability to happen, that is pretty much the only way Melee can kill anything since his other abilities are heal and a single target damage spell.
3.)Make the single target spell a cast that you can aim, like thunderbolt. Not a "on the next attack" because when I click it my hero will auto target someone else instead of the boss and waste the ability.

I find this char to be the most boring. The most successful strategy I have found so far with him is stand in the corner and cast heal. On boss levels cast the single target damage spell. It gets incredibly boring

EDIT:

Mage Hero:
I made it to wave 25 or so with the mage.

1.) I enjoyed the play style of the mage, it keeps you active the whole time unlike the melee and ranger.
2.) Quite difficult, but fun. More fun than the melee in my opinion just because melee you just stand there and heal, while the mage keeps you moving and attacking.
3.) I think the defense spell should provide a minor health regeneration, it's hard to manage to not get hit all the time with the small area you have to run and the health regen isn't fast enough to build you up enough.

I would say Ranger= Easy, Melee=Medium, Mage=Hard.

Again, Will add more as I play more.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Many thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. +rep
Will start working on those bugs right now. ty

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I like your point of view with the Range-Melee, very similar to what I thought. However for player that are less used to playing Hero Defences the melee hero is much easier. Having a heal, stun and an aoe passive makes it very easy for a noob even to do well. Over all the tests that i've done online a majority of players liker the Ranger due to her heavier damage and the Melee Paladin due to his sustain.

Also another idea, I don't know if you have tried this but using a large amount of Ability Power. Makes the Melee Hero extremely powerful and durable. Likewise getting the Area on Kill effect and using the single target ability can be quite effective. There are many possible strategies here.
However I will look into your idea about buffing the pulverize.

On this comment I will address your issues you mentioned:
Some General Points:
1.) The x5 ability points don't work. It costs 5 lumber but only gives you one point.
Fixed, now grants x5. People were complaining they did not have time to press Ability Power five times. I thought this would speed up the process, especially for heros such as the Mage.

2.) I don't really see the point in being able to upgrade your movement speed when your base speed is faster than the creeps speed. It's useless and a waste of gold.
I kindof agree with you here, I simply felt that near the end of the game you ran out of gold and had no use for it. Adding more possible upgrades seemed a decent idea at the time.

3.) The last level is Incredibly hard. I only played with ranger so far but my god. I didn't kill a single one. Even with a full team I don't see you killing all of them, I didn't even get one half health. These were the only lives I lost and the only time I died.
That was a bug I noticed too, there is only meant to be one. And it displays victory when it is killed. Fixed in next version.

4.) Maybe lower the amount of gold received in later levels. I had max everything but move speed and mana regeneration by wave 34 or so. Even then, I still had 2 points into mana regen.
Shall look into rebalancing gold bounty. Thanks

2.) I have yet to reach level 20. Therefore the last skill is useless to me, and the speed only comes in handy on wave 30 for the boss. Other than that the other skills are enough to carry you through the whole game quite easily.
To be honest you really don't need that last skill. It's just a minor buff if you reach level 25. Was considering the idea of an Upper Ultimate which was almost unattainable unless one bought tomes. It's still a thought in progress and testing.

3.) Maybe nerf the damage buff ranger gets. Make it a percentage instead of a set amount, that way it makes you put points into damage. Just a thought.
That's a nice idea, I will look into balancing it. (Do you get a large amount of Ability Power to support it?)

4.) After level 10, I only used the owl on boss levels.
Likewise do you have alot of Ability Power? Should I reduce the base values or the ratio?

Overall:
1.) Ranger is still really easy, almost seemed easier since I only used the owl on boss levels.
The problem with nerfing the owl makes the Ranger almost insta killable when face-to-face with enemies. I agree that she does alot of damage, but I have to be careful not to make a big change and make her extremely underpowered. But I agree she is the easiest hero at the moment.

4.) Glad to see the multi-shot nerf.
Glad to fix this, before it felt like I could just leave one level in it. Now I have more of a need to level it up. Thanks for the suggestion.

5.) Lower amount of gold received or increase upgrade cost.
Looking at lowering bounty.

6.) Level 20-25 skill are useless, I have hit level 16 max. This is in solo with no leaks, so I had max xp.
Only way to hit that high is to use tomes, but at 5 lumber it is not worth it at all.
You do receive more experience with more players, due to there being slight shared experience. However I agree that those abilities are fairly useless.

7.) I like that all the creeps spawn at my zone now while playing solo, saves waiting for the creeps to slowly trickle down to me.
Yes, it's additionally more difficult due to them having to run further and being split up more. Now they appear as one group. However yes I do like how much smoother this is, and it works the same way in MultiPlayer, which it skips players which are dead or not playing.

The fact that it is a short, entertaining map makes me want to test it more and help improve on it
Glad to hear that, your testing and feedback is always appreciated.

Melee Hero:

First of all, I lost on level 40, I had 5 lives going into that level.
Well straight out that's an improvement. One couldn't even reach max level before with the older skills with higher cooldowns.

My thoughts on that change where that shorter cooldowns would require more mana and could make players consider putting a point or two into mana or mana regeneration.

2.) Maybe increase the chance of the pulverize ability to happen, that is pretty much the only way Melee can kill anything since his other abilities are heal and a single target damage spell.
Will look into balancing spells.

3. )Make the single target spell a cast that you can aim, like thunderbolt. Not a "on the next attack" because when I click it my hero will auto target someone else instead of the boss and waste the ability.
Many players liked how different this skill was. And how you could cast it before and then run up and strike. It's simply a matter or opinion, some people like it some don't.

I find this char to be the most boring. The most successful strategy I have found so far with him is stand in the corner and cast heal. On boss levels cast the single target damage spell. It gets incredibly boring
I agree it can be very boring. But as he is the most 'durable' hero by having higher base Health Points, Armor, Regeneration, OOC Regeneration. He is meant to be more noob-friendly.

Mage Hero:

1.) I enjoyed the play style of the mage, it keeps you active the whole time unlike the melee and ranger.
Yeah, It's a new style. I like how one needs to attempt to get close for the passive but can retreat while on cooldown. This is one of the possible effective uses of the Movement Speed upgrade.

3.) I think the defense spell should provide a minor health regeneration, it's hard to manage to not get hit all the time with the small area you have to run and the health regen isn't fast enough to build you up enough.
Yeah, I thought just the armor would be enough. But I think your idea about the Regeneration would be quite useful.

I would say Ranger= Easy, Melee=Medium, Mage=Hard.
Again, Will add more as I play more.
The mage was intended to be slightly challenging. To add a different kindof feel if one wanted a change. Anyways I will constantly rebalance abilities and add new Hero's. Thanks for all your help.

Keep looking for new updates and new Hero's to be added soon. Support and Tempest coming soon!

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Version 0.6 updates:

Bounty changed, maximum 5.
Shared max granted is 3.
Experience shared is preset to 10 on all levels.

Bounty is more evenly incremented.

Blood Mage Blood Shield now heals while active.
Blood Mage's attack projectile now looks like a blood spray rather than Kael's default attack.

Bosses easier on Single Player.
Shaman (Support) added.

Should the Ultimate ability second level be available on level 15 rather than 20?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
It's late now, so I'm gonna try this further tomorrow. So far I've been playing the Mage, and his basic strategy is:

1). Focus on HP regen and Ability Power and alternate between FoD/Vengeance. This should continue until the first boss, which can be defeated by getting close, casting FoD at the cost of one hit, then running away (back and forth from the spawn point to the first corner, to avoid a leak).
2). After first boss, save up for one level of Mana regen, then supplement constantly with MP upgrades. Continue with FoD/Vengeance.
3). Take one or two levels of HP boost for survival, then continue with Ability Power.
4). Die at the second boss, regardless of focus on survival. Mourn loss while boss travels to the end.
5). Finish up Mana boosts, then alternate between Damage/Attack Speed. Take Blood Spray when available, then continue with FoD/Vengeance. Refuse to touch Blood Shield after one level failed to survive the second boss.
6). Die again at the third boss. Cry and continue.
7). Lose all lives the second the huge wave of bosses appears.

Fingers of Death tooltiperror: upon; effect.

Blood Shield is kinda costly for its current usage. Not sure what it'll be like after the heal is implemented, but IMO the Mage should have summons or something to divert damage - summons don't need to deal damage, just provide some other targets for creeps while he attacks from afar.

Possibly the same could be used for the Ranger - make the Owl vulnerable to damage. You can use it to draw fire away from you while you attack from a safe distance/run, or let it neutralise creep damage to you while you attack them.

There should be an upgrade for Armor, or % damage reduction.

Second boss is impossible to pass. I tried focusing on Blood Shield, and ended up having the boss chasing me several waves later.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

1). Focus on HP regen and Ability Power and alternate between FoD/Vengeance. This should continue until the first boss, which can be defeated by getting close, casting FoD at the cost of one hit, then running away (back and forth from the spawn point to the first corner, to avoid a leak).
I noticed that Burning Vengeance is quite powerful early game. Do you think it is too powerful and needs a nerf? Or is just very useful.

2). After first boss, save up for one level of Mana regen, then supplement constantly with MP upgrades. Continue with FoD/Vengeance.
I intentionally gave high mana costs so that those Mana Upgrades could be purchased. Especially the mana regeneration, this works quite well.

4). Die at the second boss, regardless of focus on survival. Mourn loss while boss travels to the end.
Some of the bosses will be receiving nerfs, or atleast have less power in Single Player, they are much easily killed with a team.

7). Lose all lives the second the huge wave of bosses appears.
This bug is fixed in the next version.

Fingers of Death tooltiperror: upon; effect.
Thanks, where is this error? I'm looking for it. Will update it as soon as I have found it.

Blood Shield is kinda costly for its current usage. Not sure what it'll be like after the heal is implemented, but IMO the Mage should have summons or something to divert damage - summons don't need to deal damage, just provide some other targets for creeps while he attacks from afar.
It should be better in the next version with the hit point regeneration.
About the summons, if I do decide to add Innate abilities or Upper Ultimates then I shall add a Summon ability for the Mage.

Possibly the same could be used for the Ranger - make the Owl vulnerable to damage. You can use it to draw fire away from you while you attack from a safe distance/run, or let it neutralise creep damage to you while you attack them.
I could do this, but I want other peoples opinion on that. Because if the Owl dies, then the healing regeneration is gone.

There should be an upgrade for Armor, or % damage reduction.
Adding soon.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Updated
Boss Info:

Level 10 - Abomination
MultiPlayer - 200 HP 21-22 dmg
SinglePlayer - 200 HP 21-22 dmg

Level 20 - VoidWalker
MultiPlayer - 500 HP 61-62 dmg
SinglePlayer - 400 HP 30-31 dmg

Level 30 - Doom Guard
MultiPlayer - 1500 HP 129-130 dmg
SinglePlayer - 1200 HP 65-66 dmg

Level 40 - Death Lord
MultiPlayer - 3000 HP 199-200 dmg
SinglePlayer - 2000 HP 95-96 dmg

Bosses now grant more experience.

This could change, and is only applied in version 0.7 <

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.