Reaction score
Code:
Mecha Turret Attack Sound
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            Conditions
                (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Gob-T700X Mecha-Turret (T400 Rounds) (Stationary)
                (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Gob-T700X Mecha-Turret (X700 Rounds) (Mobile)
                (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Gob-T700X Mecha-Turret (X700 Rounds) (Stationary)
                (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Gob-T700X Mecha-Turret (T400 Rounds) (Mobile)
    Actions
        Sound - Play mgun2 <gen> at 100.00% volume, attached to (Attacking unit)

does something in that trigger leak? are sounds supposed to be destroyed? or the attached to attacking unit thing? if is leaks, how to fix it? thanks in advance

M

MaEt-ReLLiK

Code:
Sound - Destroy (Last played sound)

Just add this right after the sound. It won't stop short, either. It'll finish playing.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
no leaks here... you should start to find out what leaks and what does not. ( read tutorials in the tutorial section)
if the sound is destroyed it cant be reused again.

M

MaEt-ReLLiK

no leaks here... you should start to find out what leaks and what does not. ( read tutorials in the tutorial section)
if the sound is destroyed it cant be reused again.

ah, thanks for clearing that up and sorry for giving false information. I assumed it was just like a special effect.

jnZ

I
Reaction score
i know what leaks and what doesnt leak but i searched this forum before i open this thread and there were some comments about gamecrash with those triggers because of leak.

btw, is there no way to use custom sounds as attack sounds? so you dont have to trigger it. threads i found here gave no clear answer and the turtorial about custom sounds is only about sound sets.

EDIT: if there is no easy way would it be possible to create a projectile (invisible) and attach the sound to it? or just attach it to the attack animation of the unit-model?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.