"Infraction at The Helper Forums"

Status
Not open for further replies.

R 3 T R O

Reaction score
I received this PM by ReVolver

Dear R 3 T R O,

You have received an infraction at The Helper Forums.

Reason: Map Deprotection
-------
Map De-protection is not supported here, if the owner of the map wishes not to share their work, let it be. Asking for re-created triggers is ok. Left you a warning for 7 days.

Have a nice day!
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1306121
Quote:
I was playing the new UA2 map and i wanted to see the whole map in the editor no stealing or whatever just wanted to see the terrain and listen to all the sounds in the map. When i tried to open the map with every type of "Deprotection Tool" or almost all MPQ programs like WinMPQ it detects 0 files. I cant even get mpq Recovery to detect any files lol

I am not asking for deprotection. I'd just like to now as to how its so heavily protected as i have a map i'd like to protect like this also.

-Link Removed by Mod-
All the best,
The Helper Forums

Is this admin blind or something?? like. i clearly stated "I am not asking for deprotection"

Wow. So dumb.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
Forums rules clearly specify that any talk about deprotection is prohibited, therefore even creating room for discussion on the topic is not allowed.

The infraction is only minor so it should be no big deal. If you are unsure of where the rules are, they can be found here.

Also, I suggest that instead of creating a thread about your problem, you should just pm the moderator that issued the infraction and discuss it in private (or possibly even other moderators). Making the issue public is never a good start to solving a problem like this.

Oh and insults are never a good idea either. Keep it civil. :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think Kenny sums up just about everything that should be said here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.