Invalid CD

X

XeroThree

OK I haven't played in a long time and for some reason when try to play online it says invalid CD key. I'm trying to play TFT using a RoC CD so I'm wondering if the RoC key is wrong of the TFT key is wrong. I can't verify my RoC key because I lost the case but I still have my TFT case with CD key on it and have verified it's correct.

Also for some reason it says it can't connect to the servers. The first time I tried on West it didn't have that problem, just said invalid cd key, after restarting game it said couldn't connect to West so I tried East, it said invalid cd key, restarted game, couldn't connect to East or West, so I tried Europe, said invalid cd key, restarted game, tried Asia, said invalid cd key, restarted game and now any time I try to connect to any of them it just says unable to connect and I don't get the invalid cd key.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
If it says something like invalid cd key then your key has probably been banned by Blizzard. You would have to get a new one to be able to play it online.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I suggest you take that off before you get in trouble for giving away a cd key.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.