Inventory

LoveRPG

Reaction score
I have been googling this inventory thing but I found nothing explaining how to make one.
Is there no constant inventory does it have to be custom?
Can someone tell me how to make an inventory?

Thanks!

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with opening many threads if you have many questions.
Yeah but his questions were: "How does the data editor work?" and "How can I make an inventory?" and "how can I make a unit?"

Basicly, he could have just asked "Where can I find a good tutorial on the SC2 editor?". I would have totally understand that. But asking these general questions and even seriously expecting a quick answer is just ridicolous imho.
But maybe that's just me.

And he even lied about googling. And I get really upset if someone says he googled it, but actually did not.

And I bet he didn't even read the tutorial after I linked it. And now he's spamming some other forums about it.

LoveRPG

Reaction score
Yeah but his questions were: "How does the data editor work?" and "How can I make an inventory?" and "how can I make a unit?"

Basicly, he could have just asked "Where can I find a good tutorial on the SC2 editor?". I would have totally understand that. But asking these general questions and even seriously expecting a quick answer is just ridicolous imho.
But maybe that's just me.

And he even lied about googling. And I get really upset if someone says he googled it, but actually did not.

And I bet he didn't even read the tutorial after I linked it. And now he's spamming some other forums about it.
Guessing I am slow for not answering your posts, but yes I googled it:S maybe I googled for wrong key words but I googled it. And if I am asking for those questions maybe I am not looking for a quick answer, maybe i am looking for a thorough one? Also, why would I open several unrelated subjects on one thread, then the title of the thread would be of no point, correct? The title is so people know if they can help, if you see inventory in a title, and you know how to make an inventory, maybe you help. But if it says, how to make a respawn delay trigger, and I ask for inventory. Then the one knowing how to make the inventory would not know that he could help?! But now I have a good feel about the editor, not great but just started again its working fine. Basically since I ask when I need help...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.