Invisible Model

cheeto515

Reaction score
Woah woah woah, I thought this thread was dead! I kept checking back on only the first page XD. Thanks for the help, but I got it fixed. :D

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Can you say how? I'm sure it would be useful to someone else too. :D

cheeto515

Reaction score
Well.... It wasn't something that no one could figure out, it was my own retardedness... See, I had all the model files in one folder named "Extraction Stuff" I had about 7 models, but only 3 were working. Those three that were working had the same Directory, path, w/e. Extraction stuff/Filename.---
Since I only had 3 working, I assumed all the others weren't working because I had Extraction stuff/Filename.--- wrong. So, I set the path to what my other 3 were, and it didn't work. Then, I think I did it on accident, I took off the "Extraction stuff" on one my models, and then she worked. So... Yeah...

Oh! I need to know something from you. If I remember correctly I saw you post to some guy wanting to make a mod with a new race. You were like "Yeah, you can make the new race choosable from the battle screen"

*RoTH* Link
Most people link

How do I get the race choosable from the battle screen!?

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
The main WE window, under scenario and player properties. Set player to user, and you'll be able to select races.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ermmm. I'm not sure if this is still a problem. Go on Wc3sear, World-editor-tutorials or WC3campaigns and get a tutorial

BlackNerubia

Reaction score
Races, Tom is saying that you can choose what racea player plays of Humans, Orcs, Undead, and nightelf. but you can go into the Game Interface and rename races to your own so you can actualy have it so it says your playing a completly diffrent race in the game :)

cheeto515

Reaction score
Do you mean just rename them? If thats all it is, then it will be the same team just diff name.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Then all you need to do is change the team. Unless you want to ADD a race, in which case I have no idea how to do that. I just know its possible. Ask Daelin - leader of ROTHE.

HELPME

Reaction score
Pls help me. I need that to be fixed too, ok heres what i did
I extracted my NagaMedusa to Warcraft folder and named the folder NagaMedusa and the btn and models were there,
I imported the btn and model and named them NagaMedusa\NagaMedusa.blp and NagaMedusa\NagaMedusa.mdx and the btn worked fine, but the unit shows a shadow. PLZ HELP ME

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.