Arena Invoker Wars (DotA)

dracolich

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Finally! Download
uauU.png

What is it?

Not a new, but still decent idea to create map like old Shadowraze Wars, but using another hardest hero from dota - Invoker, with his elemental powers and different combos.

What about gameplay?

You get Grand Mage Invoker under your control, and play for best user of his power against other players, or in teams. 3 elements for combos, 9 resulting spells, more than 20 artifacts, ported from dota, and cup of fun.. But that depend on your decision.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I suggest all aspects of abilities be upgradable, meaning like not just the standard damage upgrade. But also the movement rate of the projectiles, the area of effect or splash or model size, factors like reload speed or cooldown and things such as disables or slows to be added onto abilities.
These concepts or customizability help to make the game have a personal touch and become more skill related due to the players choice

EDIT: perhaps make the Sphere's scale off upgrades, if you aren't scaling them off the chosen abilities. Just a thought, but yeah. Perhaps for example the Fire effect on level 1 looks different from the fire on level 2. There are quite a few fire models, but scaling them with Sphere may be difficult. Just an idea or thought, best of luck.

dracolich

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
nah
feels like it was an ages ago...
finally ive got over my life and finished this project.
Still open for ideas and suggestions as well.
Maybe old_invoker from 5x dota versions with 27 spells also will be included as a mode.
Await for a players.

I suggest all aspects of abilities be upgradable, meaning like not just the standard damage upgrade. But also the movement rate of the projectiles, the area of effect or splash or model size, factors like reload speed or cooldown and things such as disables or slows to be added onto abilities.
would be pretty hard to balance. you can describe it in details (up to raw numbers) to speed up working :)
perhaps make the Sphere's scale off upgrades, if you aren't scaling them off the chosen abilities.
actually it will mess up the whole code, cause war3 isnt so comfortable for such things. and for the record, i have no model-makers around :(

coffy

Reaction score
"Maybe old_invoker from 5x dota versions with 27 spells also will be included as a mode."
^^ This.
do it but change some spells and create new ones! (include the 10 we already have as well)
i liked energy ball, firestorm and telelighting.
i would like a skiil like jakiro's ice path but with frost novas moving like tornado in front of him, it would be a nice adittion to the tornado+chaos meteor+df combo
i would like a skill like ice path but with frost novas moving like tornado in front of him, it would be a nice adittion to the tornado+chaos meteor+df combo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.