World Iranian Video Says Mahdi is 'Near' - Islamic Messiah is Coming

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
New evidence has emerged that the Iranian government sees the current unrest in the Middle East as a signal that the Mahdi--or Islamic messiah--is about to appear.

CBN News has obtained a never-before-seen video produced by the Iranian regime that says all the signs are moving into place -- and that Iran will soon help usher in the end times.

While the revolutionary movements gripping the Middle East have created uncertainty throughout the region, the video shows that the Iranian regime believes the chaos is divine proof that their ultimate victory is at hand.

Last edited:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I really think someone needs to go to war with Iran and devastate the country. Right now.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Can they please say a date instead of just "soon" so that when the date comes they can all realize they're wrong idiots and go on with their lives?

Varine

Reaction score
That's a dangerous thing to say. With the same reasoning, we should also devastate the US.

I would have no problem with this. Although I am pretty sure that, although I really don't like our government nor the majority of the population, Americans, in general, are not trying to start WWIII to some extent to fulfill the requirements for some kind of rapture. Although we may in an attempt to avoid letting Iran start WWIII to do so... we are certainly in a pickle here aren't we? Well I want one global government so I don't really care so long as out of it we get that.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
we are certainly in a pickle here aren't we?
Indeed.

Americans, in general, are not trying to start WWIII to some extent to fulfill the requirements for some kind of rapture
Do not forget who paid for this. And do not forget that one of America's recent presidents also showed similar views. Do not forget also that we do not yet know the way in which they intend to progress the coming of the al mahdi.
And last but not least, the qu'ran says that he who seeks bloodshed will be seeked by bloodshed himself.

Varine

Reaction score
The Mahdi is the twelfth Imam. In order for God to allow him to come out of hiding, as I recall the world must be ready to be cleansed. As I recall, he will come alongside Christ, and Ahmadinejad believes his purpose is to force the world into such a state where God will let Mahdi come out (who then, I believe, will likely start a war even if Iran doesn't. Assuming that the Mahdi exists). Regardless of how events play out, war is inevitable. It is simply going to happen, and the longer we all hold it off the worse it will likely be.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If we were to go to war now, they would lose. I think the biggest fear is that the Arabs put aside there differences and unite. This Sunni and Shiite thing has really kept them apart. If all the Arab Countries united and created like an Islamic US federation of States.....

Varine

Reaction score
They don't even have to do that, they just need to all go to war at the same time to create enough of a cluster fuck to start a global war.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Ahmadinejad believes his purpose is to force the world into such a state where God will let Mahdi come out
I think Ahmadinejad and George W Bush are not very different there. But if you read the verses that describe the day of judgement (as believed by the twelvers), it does not speak of war; It just speaks of mountains being moved in an instant. I wonder if a nuke could be used to do that, but I don't think so.

(who then, I believe, will likely start a war even if Iran doesn't. Assuming that the Mahdi exists).
If the mahdi exists, then a war will be inappropriate. Consider this: A human comes to an ants nest. He can burn the ants, he can poison them, he can use a machine and lift their whole colony. What are the ants to do? Would they start war? Maybe they would, in an attempt to save themselves. But it will all be in vain. They cannot destroy the fire, nor the poison. They can not destroy the machine that lifts them. They are at the mercy of the human.

If we were to go to war now, they would lose
So?

Varine

Reaction score
Them losing is better than us losing. There isn't room for considerations when dealing with things like this. Iran wants to destroy the US and Israel. It's as simple as that. We can do it now, or we can wait and do it in when it'll be harder. If it were up to me, the world would be under on global government, and if anyone doesn't like that then they can be killed. Why so horrible of a way? Because it's the most effective; ensuring the continued survival of humanity and our continued technological advancements and evolutions is far more important than anything else. I don't want to risk that because of a few fucking madmen who have questionable intentions, and neither should you however clearly you have far different priorities than mine. And as to why people keep bringing Bush back up I don't know. Get over it, he's done. Nothing of notable significance is likely in regards to Bush.

And the Mahdi is a human. He's just still alive, hidden somewhere by God, similar to whatever Apostle was in Christianity. He isn't remotely a God by any means. The Mahdi's purpose is to cleanse the world, and we do that with war. The Mahdi will do the same. Your analogy with the ants is irrelevant in comparison.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Them losing is better than us losing. There isn't room for considerations when dealing with things like this. Iran wants to destroy the US and Israel. It's as simple as that. We can do it now, or we can wait and do it in when it'll be harder. If it were up to me, the world would be under on global government, and if anyone doesn't like that then they can be killed. Why so horrible of a way?
Because it's the most effective; ensuring the continued survival of humanity and our continued technological advancements and evolutions is far more important than anything else. I don't want to risk that because of a few fucking madmen who have questionable intentions, and neither should you however clearly you have far different priorities than mine
But that is the point. If we have one totalitarian (or mmm-ruled, like ours) government, it seems like a small set of madmen could do devastating damage to humanity. Maybe "just" on the scale of Hitler and Stalin (using computers to maximize the efficiency of eradicating an ethnicity anyone?), maybe worse (using computers to maximize the efficiency of eradicating all but a single ethnicity).
Another problem that you should not forget is that a war with nukes will be devastating even against a smaller enemy. Nukes are easy to build. If Iran has no nukes yet, it is necessary to intervene and take the shia out of the government. That would make the situation safe for now.

And the Mahdi is a human. He's just still alive, hidden somewhere by God, similar to whatever Apostle was in Christianity. He isn't remotely a God by any means. The Mahdi's purpose is to cleanse the world, and we do that with war. The Mahdi will do the same. Your analogy with the ants is irrelevant in comparison.
The Mahdi is a human, but he is standing higher than any prophet or messenger.
If Jesus and the Apostles were merely messengers and could already walk on water and heal the sick (yes, the Bible says that the Apostles did do that as well), what will a possible Imam be capable of?

If it were up to me, the world would be under on global government
I believed that to be the best as well for quite a while, but then I talked to many indian people. They believe India is too big a country to be ruled by a single government, due to the many differences: Different languages, different styles, different religious branches, different ways to think. They say that there are so many groups that any government will always make choices that 4/5 of the population will disagree with. How would this be for the world?
My personal attitude is becoming closer and closer to a decentralized form of government.

Anyhow, in an oversimplified view, we currently have three governments: The "muslims", the western countries, and the rest of Asia (China, India, Pakistan). Not sure where to set Japan and Russia.

Because it's the most effective; ensuring the continued survival of humanity and our continued technological advancements and evolutions is far more important than anything else
I would not agree. The goal of us should not be existing forever; It should be to live, and that is only possible in dignity. We will not evolve much in the next 1000 years; But our technical advancement will certainly beyond our imagination. We think we've reached many physical borders, but that means nothing. We thought the same 100 years ago, and look at the way we've gone.
Anyhow, if technological development stops (which will mean that every life form on earth is probably doomed, as I do not suspect another chance to leave the planet than us), we will "soon" (even 100 years is soon) run out of energy which will catapult us back to the renaissance. Not the worst time to live at, but most certainly not as friendly as the world of today. But if you look at it from a saudi-arabian or palestinean or w\e perspective, that's not too bad. Maybe the world would be a better place if there were only muslims. But it certainly would allow for what you want, the continuation of the human species as well as technological improvement. The moral institution does not follow my principles, but who am I to judge.

Varine

Reaction score
All of that was addressed: Anyone in opposition would be killed. Every problem that you brought up is solved in that. Hitler did the same thing, yes, however are you seriously going to say that it wasn't incredibly effective?

I am done now as I really don't care what you believe and am tired of reading it.

Ioannes

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Reaction score
This reminds me of the scene in the Stars and Stripes newspaper from Full Metal Jacket
tumblr_l2vr6gSuYk1qc18xyo1_400.gif

They say the same thing every year.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.