Iron Man

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday. Amazing movie. A must see! Graphics are top notch. Loved how they jammed all that detail into the iron man suit. I wish I had a suit like that. >.<

However its not good enough to be better than transformers movie. The transformers movie had action every second of the movie, and the transformers had alot more robotic creatures, that were all highly detailed as well.

About it being unrealisic, well its good to have unrealistic overexagerated things in movies, it makes it intresting. The bad-guys suit was way better than iron mans suit :)
His feet jet boosters were like a freakin nasa space craft blasting off!

I love how in the end he says hes iron man right out. Unlike the pussy peter parker or superman who has to hide there identity. Superman movie sucked.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
\
I love how in the end he says hes iron man right out. Unlike the pussy peter parker or superman who has to hide there identity. Superman movie sucked.

yeah i reckon, i thought he wasnt going to say it.. and then its like.... yeah im iron man.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
yeah i reckon, i thought he wasnt going to say it.. and then its like.... yeah im iron man.

My dad said that if they make a sequel he would play it off as a joke and try live iron man secretly.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I played the game and i was pretty kick-ass mostly.

and i was wondering if it was the same story

Game story

Tony and Jarvis (something like that) is caught by some terrists in a cave.
tony builds a tin can with flamethrower
jarvis is killed

Stark industries is attacked by some AIM guys
Iron man owns them
Tony want to stop lunatics using his weapons

bla bla bla..

iron man fights a titanium man who is called (like a russian name)
eventually a Stane guy betray tony and kidnappes pepper.

iron man must get pepper bla bla kill Stanes huge tin can.

the end.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I liked it, it was good, but it's overhyped. It also seems kind of sad how it plays to some of the common stereotypes, be it demonizing Big business or being like USA... FUCK YEAH!!! And OMG EBIL TERRORISTS!!!1111!!! Also, it seemed kind of sad how he was so celebrated as an arms manufacturer, and shows how gross our society is getting for celebrating someone who makes a living manufacturing bigger and more efficient ways to kill people. That should not be celebrated in a society, those who are peaceful and use their power to help and create, THEY are the ones who should be celebrated.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I liked it, it was good, but it's overhyped. It also seems kind of sad how it plays to some of the common stereotypes, be it demonizing Big business or being like USA... FUCK YEAH!!! And OMG EBIL TERRORISTS!!!1111!!! Also, it seemed kind of sad how he was so celebrated as an arms manufacturer, and shows how gross our society is getting for celebrating someone who makes a living manufacturing bigger and more efficient ways to kill people. That should not be celebrated in a society, those who are peaceful and use their power to help and create, THEY are the ones who should be celebrated.

you are complaining about how its iron man basically...

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
you are complaining about how its iron man basically...

lmao, yea that's like sainyg

"iron man sucked because it showed the great things about iron man, lol kthxbai"

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It does not replay well. It is a must see once, but I did not care to see it again. I missed it in the Theaters though. I bet it was awesome in the Theater.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
9/10

Not enough bad to be under 9.
Not enough good to be over 9.
Enough to stay as 9.
:)
It was exciting, had action, and Robert Downey Jr. was a funny Tony Stark. It's not one of those movies you can see over and over every few days/weeks but it is still interesting to see after perhaps a few months as a night-time movie.

I watched the whole thing, even the credits. I don't remember seeing Samuel L. Jackson. It must've just disappeared from my mind, lol.

SPOILER THAT RELATES TO IRON MAN FROM THE INREDIBLE HULK 2:
Hey, if you guys have seen THE INCREDIBLE HULK 2 from Marvel, which is also good, Tony Stark appears in the end... ok I'm making a thread about this.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I loved it, and thought it had replay value. Watched it in theaters and once again in school.... over two days.
Awesomsauce.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I really liked it. It was funny haha which is a great plus for me. I was laughing most of the time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.