is it impossible to be a raptor-rider in level 40?

zoll3

Reaction score
hello, =)

i just started playing wow, wierd enough i allways hated wow and tought it was a too complicated game, but now im playing it my self rofl , so im a level 24 tauren warrior =) and i've seen people riding on raptors,kodos,wolfs,horses and alot other... i best like the raptor and i would very much like to have the raptor as my ride when im level 40. But all my geeky friends says its impossible to ride on a raptor in level 40 becourse you need loads of reputation with the darkspear trolls to be able to buy it? argh, that hurts.. i want raptor ! anyone knows how it can be possible to get a ride on a raptor in level 40 ? =))

thx in advantage

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
It's not impossible, but it's really hard, and above all, expensive. All you got to do is hit Exalted with the Darkspear Tribe, and to do that, turn in loads of runecloth. I think you gain 75 rep per 20 runecloth, so you should be able to calculate how much runecloth you need, and how much it will cost you. GL.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Forget it , get to 60 then get the Black War Raptor.
No rep needed just do some bg's. You can't afford to buy that much runecloth after buying training.
Probaly be easier to roll a new troll then get exalted with dakrspear. I am a 70 troll have 60 days + /played ,gladiator and im not even revered.
Cornface 16 more posts then dont ever post again xD

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No its not really that hard. If your dedicated go back to darkspear tribe and quest for them like crazy. I did this for a saber mount. I am a Drawf and I farmed rep when I was level 38-40 and i got exalted when I hit 39.
It's not impossible, but it's really hard, and above all, expensive. All you got to do is hit Exalted with the Darkspear Tribe, and to do that, turn in loads of runecloth. I think you gain 75 rep per 20 runecloth, so you should be able to calculate how much runecloth you need, and how much it will cost you. GL.

You can't donate runecloth at level 40.

http://thottbot.com/f530
Thats all of the quest you can do. Start from the low levels.

zoll3

Reaction score
thx for ya answers, i got 2 questions..

-> u cant donate runecloth in level 40? or can u ?

-> where is this place where all those darkspear troll quests are?

btw i got enough money ingame so dont worry about thecost xD i just want raptor!

zoll3

Reaction score
i got 2k so not a problem, i will do anything for raptor in level 40 xd and ima just start doing quests than i think, can u tell me what city i can buy raptor when i got reputation?

M

Mawasha

tauren cant ride boughten troll mounts only ZG / Pvp mounts, so dont go for exhaulted..

just pvp for the black one or play a troll sry to tell you tauren get shafted, no UD mounts eather XD

zoll3

Reaction score
yea i just found out -.- damned... wich mounts can tauren ride? i mean if u go for exalted.. kodo's and what more?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Kodo and Wolves and any epic ones received from Ahn Quiraj, or Zul Gurub or Zul Aman etc.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you just need to do Orc related quests for easy rep for troll mount.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.