Is it possible? (hunt spell in gui)

WilliamPa

Reaction score
I haven't ever played sphere, but i think you mean Haunt.

Haunt spell creates copy of the Sphere behind all enemy heroes, the trigger uses type of the caster as unit type just to let you know. The main usage of the spell is to finish of runners i think. The illusions are very weak, in reality about 50-200hp for 6lvl Sphere. Perhaps 3-6 times normal damage taken. No clue about the damage done.

Doable in GUI, might write you a trigger later...

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Events
    • A unit begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • Ability equal to Haunt
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Haunt for (Triggering Unit)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Player Group - Pick every player in (All enemies of (Owner of (Triggering unit ))) and do (Actions)
            • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player)) and do (Actions)
              • Loop - Actions
                • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                • Unit - Add your custom abilities which set it to recieve how much ever extra damage and deal how much ever less damage damage.
                • Unit - Order last created unit to attack picked unit
        • Else - Actions
          • Repeat for each level of the ability
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup( GetLastCreatedGroup() )
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce( GetLastCreatedForce() )

I think that should work? Forgot how to remove points so you still have those leaking, im sure someone will point that out soon enough though ^^

WilliamPa

Reaction score
That won't work with DotA kill system, it has to be an illusion.

Use the illusion wand on the caster and pick all illusions of the owner, and see if the picked illusion existed before. Then move it behind enemy hero.

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Why would it not work? Its units owned by the player therefore it should register as a kill for the player right?

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
The point is not to register as a kill. And it is ilusions dota uses and its not sphere its spectre.

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Why would the point not be to register a kill, isn't that the point of the spell? o_O And yeah illusions would work a lot better seeing as you would have to trigger the newly created units to level up and pick all the spells that the dude has......

OP: If you are using my trigger try and rework it to use illusions instead since that will save a ton of work in the long run.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
See if in dota you kil a unit and its a illusion then no kil but if you create units at the heroes and the heroes kil them it will count as a kill

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Oh yeah, true if they kill it, it would count kills for the enemy. Once I get my spell figured out (posted a topic ^^) I'll go make another trigger using illusions :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.