Is it possible to make the unbuildable tiles buildable?

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Like the thread name stated, is it possible to do that ( even if it requires editing the tile with some sort of program ) ? Like all most ( or all ) brick tiles in wc3 are unbuildable, and it's kind of annoying, since i want to use those bricks.

Speaking of tiles, even tho this is not related to the main topic, anyone knows where i can find or maybe has like metallic tile sets, like a space station one or sort of like that.
I've already checked hiveworkshop and there is only one, i could only find one there.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=62099&prev=d=list&r=20&t=31 <
This is sort of what i want. I'm asking just because i if there are any more somewhere, i want to compare them.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
In the Unit Editor on each building you can find a line concerning placement requires and prevented by. Change those.

And it is pretty easy to make custom tiles, although does not worth the file size if you want a lot of types (search for a tutorial)

shinami

Reaction score
In the Unit Editor on each building you can find a line concerning placement requires and prevented by. Change those.

And it is pretty easy to make custom tiles, although does not worth the file size if you want a lot of types (search for a tutorial)

Well, that was simple, thanks.

shinami

Reaction score
NewGen can change the tiles property.

Well my Newgen is screwed up, maybe it's because of warcarft's version or i don't know, tried redownloading newgen, i get an error - it can't extract a bunch of terrain files, so after setting how i want the tiles and restarting the editor, nothing changes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.