Is it possible to show Reals without fractions?

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah. That's what I think it is called anyway. Let me elaborate.

When I show Reals in the multiboard it shows the number like this: 45.000
Now. I know how to make it show: 45.0
But I wonder if it's possible make it show a plain: 45

I know if I change the variables to integers it will show whole numbers only. The problem is that I have like 25 Reals which all are already incorporated in many triggers. So changing them to integers will take a whole bunch of work.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Under String there is an option for this, it goes by the name of:

Conversion - Convert Real to Formatted String
You simply set the two numbers behind the designated String to set the decimals.

This is assuming you are using it for String display purposes.
If you are trying to store a Real as just a Real with for example only one or two places, this is not possible. You are able to cut off the end digits but it will still have ".x00" for example.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
I know if I change the variables to integers it will show whole numbers only. The problem is that I have like 25 Reals which all are already incorporated in many triggers. So changing them to integers will take a whole bunch of work.

I guess whatever the suggestion is, you're still gonna do a whole bunch of work after all. You might as well change all your reals to integers. It'll be faster than any idea that you can get from here.

On a related note, in future, use global trigger for your displays. Ie, create a new trigger specifically for display only. And when you need the display to show in some other trigger, just Run the display trigger. It's more dynamic that way, and easier to configure.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.