Is there any decent WCIII rpgs?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Are you looking for single-player or multi-player? If it's single-player, you could try Seasons of Uncertainty: Dark Phoenix, or To The Bitter End series, which should be downloadable over at war3.incgamers.com, which has some pretty sweet stuff.

As regards multi-player, you could try The Black Road (2.0 should be released relatively soon I think), not sure of any other good multi-player RPG's (since I don't really play WC3 anymore)

None of these maps have a full-screen GUI, to my knowledge, mainly because I don't play that kind of map

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I Find GoH (Guilds of Hyppos) a pretty good RPG
Like Flare said The Black road is good to

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
TBR 2 is coming out soon, and it looks even better than TKoK. (I might be beta testing it, in fact)

Fluffball

Reaction score
Dah, damn you Ghost, (I might be creating a hero for it, but nothing is certain)

TBR2 is going to be amazing, trust me. The maker might even make a strategy guide, that will only (probably) take a 1$ donation to get. TBR v1.33 is good too, the spells are made well (although they leak) and boss fights are fun and challenging (granted that you are not ~100 levels above the boss)

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
TBR2 is brilliant. I've seen a lot of the progress on it while in development and I might even beta test it.

TKoK is kinda meh because despite how everyone says FSGUI is good I absolutely hate it.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
I just dont like "kill level 5 monster, then move to next area and kill level 6 monsters" -RPGs in general.

I would like to see some 4-6player RPG with a nice story, with some nice RPG shit and less fighting. Wc3 RPGs are too big, take too much time and are too boring.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.