Reaction score
i mean i will have lots of this type of Triggers
Code:
Path to first dungeon 
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Region 004 <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Temp_Loc4 = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads This path seems to ... at Temp_Loc4 with Z offset 90.00, using font size 13.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds
        Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 6.00 seconds
        Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
        Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Loc4)
        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

so will there be any problem ?

Parsival

Reaction score
I will say the same as Happy, but I just have to say anything. I'm so bored. And I'm too lazy to go back to World Editor. :(

Well, If You remove this type of variable, it's removed (will You believe?) and it doesn't leak anymore.
So... if You don't create 10000 texts at the same time (or during text's lifespan), everything is fine.

Emm... thanks.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
there are just triggers for different situation different npc .. booses and so on [some kind of orpg were only 2 players can play and the whole game will finish in about 1h .. :) something like this so i will sure not create 10k text in text lifespawns :p maybe 2-3 at the same time ;))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.