Is this map ok?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Looks plain.. Just a battle looking at the title o_o I try to single-player it, it crashes. This game is -.- and the filename asada?

DioD

Reaction score
it run fine, make sure you have latest version of game.

for map, its VERY basic, very, this was OK 10 years ago, now, nobody will play it.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score

for map, its VERY basic, very, this was OK 10 years ago, now, nobody will play it.

10 years? Warcraft III wasn't even released on 2010 xD

akuzaid93

Reaction score
it only seems to be great when you play it with your brother, I mean younger brother.
:D

DioD

Reaction score
its great if you NEVER play any other custom maps, ever skibi castle, in any other case this map will bore you in few seconds.

TomTTT

Reaction score

That's not that much of a reply... If he tells you if this map is OK, telling you this is his FIRST and seeing he never asked help, you can at least try to give a constructive criticism for him, not just IT'S BORING, IF SOMEONE WOULD'VE SEEN MINE, HE WILL SAY I'M BETTER. Because your an experienced map maker. He ISN'T. Some respect for him?

Mythes

Reaction score
I haven`t played yet but I'll give you one tip...
Name your map properly. asdda isn't a really good name. As your map name is Jungle of Fights, you should name the map file Jungle of Fights. It's just better to locate the file this way...

I`ll edit this soon, I'm testing your map right now..

Myt.

Editing:

I played a litle and I enjoyed it.. I just didnt understand how my Kodo Beast had ranged splash attack if I had no items that gave him splash nor any abilities that did so...
But for all and all, nice maps...
For a next step.. I didn't test other heroes, but try adding custom spells (maybe you have them, again, i didn't test other heroes), spells that you made yourself, and not only modified versions of the spells you alerady have in-game.

Another tip: add to the circle of power, when you choose a hero, the abilities that the hero has or at least what kind of hero it is... I myself thought Kodo Beast was a Melee, and it turned out being a Ranged...

But it's a nice map... I actually had some ideas for my own so ty :p
Hope you continue working on it.. It has potencial..
And sorry to disagree... I didn't think the map was borring... Quite the opposite, if you are playing against other 4 players

Oh and about that... Increase the player limit... This map would be awsome with 8~10 players ^^

Myt.

akuzaid93

Reaction score
Another tip: add to the circle of power, when you choose a hero, the abilities that the hero has or at least what kind of hero it is... I myself thought Kodo Beast was a Melee, and it turned out being a Ranged...

what do you really mean?
anyway, thank you for you too.
+rep, haha

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Sad, its a 5 player game eh? The bot left one has advantage because he can just hide out and wait till all die cept him o_o

akuzaid93

Reaction score
but that never happen to me. it just takes a while, based on your level. do you see the time window when your hero dies?

akuzaid93

Reaction score
I've made many major changes. and one of them is when a player click a unit, a message is displayed for the triggering player about the clicked hero.
easier

Attachments

• JungleOfFights.w3x
    324.2 KB · Views: 110

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Havent tested as of yet, but if you need any help triggering you can pm me. If im not too busy ill help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.