Is this skill possible (GUI) ?

mapguy

Reaction score
ok, here is the deal.

Dota has a spell called time warp which brings the heroe 5 seconds to the past, restores position, mana and health.

but I want a better version of this skill.

here is my question.

is it possible to restore buffs and cooldowns also ?

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
No, you can't set the right cooldown of a skill in right values

buff, yes

Aedes

Reaction score
i know that skill. it's anubseran's last skill. :)

i think there's a tutorial thread about that hero's skill here.
just dunno the exact link. :p

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
i know that skill. it's anubseran's last skill. :)

i think there's a tutorial thread about that hero's skill here.
just dunno the exact link. :p

Nerubian Weaver's skill does not alter cooldown nor buff status. It just alters health, mana and position.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
The only thing sanely close would be to restore the cooldown of spells that have been cast during the last 5seconds or something like that.

SineCosine

Reaction score
Remove Ability
Add Ability
Set Ability Level

Tadah!
It happens instantly, so you never notice.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
that would reset ALL cd he wanted a singel spell...

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
I think Time Warp removes buffs, because I constantly use it to dispel Amplify Damage.

mapguy

Reaction score
I think Time Warp removes buffs, because I constantly use it to dispel Amplify Damage.

thats something stupid about the spell.
for example, if u use after 6 seconds, ur supposed to seill have the buff, but you don`t, LMAO!

Seprest

Reaction score
thats something stupid about the spell.
for example, if u use after 6 seconds, ur supposed to seill have the buff, but you don`t, LMAO!

I can't understand what you're saying; use what 6 seconds after what?]

If you want the ability to restore the buffs the unit had 5 seconds before you need to check if the unit is under the effect of any spell every so often. I am pretty sure you can store the buff the unit had in some way. Make sure you filter out auras and whatnot, or you will have to keep record of when an aura stops affecting a unit and all that jazz.

Make sure you understand how the ability works to keep a table of the unit's previous hp/mana/position (find the spell somewhere) before you attempt to create either of your additions to the spell.

mapguy

Reaction score
I can't understand what you're saying; use what 6 seconds after what?]

If you want the ability to restore the buffs the unit had 5 seconds before you need to check if the unit is under the effect of any spell every so often. I am pretty sure you can store the buff the unit had in some way. Make sure you filter out auras and whatnot, or you will have to keep record of when an aura stops affecting a unit and all that jazz.

Make sure you understand how the ability works to keep a table of the unit's previous hp/mana/position (find the spell somewhere) before you attempt to create either of your additions to the spell.

I know how DOTA spell works.
I just wanted to know about the cooldown thing

SineCosine

Reaction score
Ahh..
Fresh Sarcasm.

Did you guys know that a sarcasm symbol has been created?
It's on this month's issue of Reader's Digest xD

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant replace buffs, there is no function to "add" a buff, what you could do is create a dummy and make it cast the proper spell to inflict a buff on the target, however the buffs duration wouldnt be right in most cases.

and resetting the cooldown doesnt work either, you can only reset the cooldown completely but not to a specific value nor can you check the cooldown time left for a skill.

also with cooldown and buffs replaced ?

to keep it simple:
no.
no.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.