Island Troll Tribes Experiences

P

pepepeper

fun fun

hey ive been wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the gem of knowledge? ive tried hard to get it but i cant find out how=( i realy want it=) its so cool and im medium pro with gatherer so=) hope you answer this bye.

I

itt.Sage

All you have to do is simply make a mixing pot, then just get one herb from each diagnol island. (Like purple and Orange)(Blue and Yellow)
I have been wondering if there are any itt clans out there i would like to join. I am very beastly.

hey ive been wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the gem of knowledge? ive tried hard to get it but i cant find out how=( i realy want it=) its so cool and im medium pro with gatherer so=) hope you answer this bye.

BloodbeastBG

Reaction score
I like that map very much but i am not pro. i was playing the map with one dude who i didun't know who he is. And i know that is best to play with friends. I was going to create a steal axe for my teammate and i made a spear. I tried to make it poison but i didun't know how to make it poison i tried in wich doctor hut to make it poion but nothing hapend. How can i make it poison. i'll be happy if you gaive me your skype. So you can tell me where do you play i to come and play with you :)

M

monopolies

if this clan still exsists...

I think that Island Troll Tribes is the best map on wc3 . . . but playing with noobs may realy ruine the whole game. As one of you said before... its best to play with friends and against friends. Best troll is thief in my opinin...

btw. what items can u put in towers ?

p.s if u wanna join itt clan join channel ward on northrend. I'm shaman so i can get you in if u like to. GL to all itt players

there:thup:

i wanna join...bored of noobs and leavers...tell me when and meet u

A

Asphyx

hahaha muahahhahahahaha heheehehhe....no

this is not island thief-try again

and i am calm, im also very nice, "im so nice im evil"(check our members profiles to see who has this exact quote and u will find who it is!)

but, i heard that clan RPP are fags, i think it was furrywaffles or island thief who told em but im not sure. i want to fight another clan. TDIT is where the skillz is.
I can confirm this. Not all of them are, however being one of the founders of RPP [I was Rape(note the past-tense. I left the clan a couple months after rpp formed.)] I can say that Pillage (PiIIage) is a rather large asshole.

S

[S.A.D]clan

if any1 would like to join a island troll tribe clan we are recruiting people to play email me at [email protected] if you are intrested:shades: or add me on the game [S.A.D]Warrior

D

Daniel1992

usually its a ton of typing at the start...

like don't build buildings by the camp fire, DUDE YOU NEED SOME FOOD, etc
game usually ends in leavers

haha thats exactly what happens to me too when i plays
hate noobs that can't figure out how to play the map XD

NisseR

Reaction score
ITT Clan - Northrend?

I would very much be interested in joining an Island Troll Tribes clan on Northrend. I do believe I'm not a complete noob anyhow, and I win most of my games, regardless of class and matchups. However, whenever I find myself hosting ITT I also find myself waiting for looooooots of time, if I want a full house game.
Anyway, if you feel your clan needs another member (that can host delay-free games via LC) feel free to contact me, via my bnet account 1ndestructible (rarely online due to lc-hosting) or via mail at:
[email protected]

I've got one or two replays of solo wins if you want to see that kinda stuff too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.