Item Flat Value Mana Regeneration?

Kaine

Reaction score
I want to make an item that gives FLAT mana regeneration, like +0.15 mana per second. The closest thing I found was the sobi mask, but it is a percent value bonus. I was thinking about brilliance aura but I want these items to be stackable and I don't know if brilliance aura bonus from items stack. Or is this not possible? Thanks.

0WN3D

Reaction score
Pretty sure there is no passive that give flat mana regen.... But if it is a active then use lesser clarity potion ability . If you rly wan a passive 1 then use triggers ^^

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
I don't remember if its an item or an ability but there's something that have an option to change the regeneration value per second to % or normal wish I could help more but I know its possible

0WN3D

Reaction score
I found another ability that you can base it on ^^ Try using Mana Regeneration(Neutral) of the fountain of mana but make it onli affect self and uncheck Percentage..Hope it helpz ^^

meOme

Reaction score
If you give Brilliance Aura a custom buff, it will stack with other Brilliance Auras with different buffs (the same is true for every other aura).

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
If its a permanent item, then the Clarity Potion or whatever's duration, set it to 0 and its a permanent mana bonus regain.

Kaine

Reaction score
Thanks for the solutions, guys. I ended up using meOme's idea because it was really simple and it worked. 0WN3D and NeuroToxin's may work too, but I haven't tested it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.