Item Icon problem

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I,ve got an ability based off phoenix fire that I give to an hero (10 levels). I change the icon to (whatever icon) and when I get ingame, it doesn't show... The research icon one works very well but the normal one is just bugged...

Icon display X is 2 and Y is 2.

+ rep offered to the one(s) with the solution!

Title should be ''Ability Icon Problem'', made a mistake -_-

Seprest

Reaction score
the problem is that your giving it to "an hero"

Anyway, even if there is no art, you should see some indicator of an ability being there. For instance, an activated ability with no art still will show the green outline of an ability being used. Also an empty tooltip will be shown on mouseover of the otherwise black box.

See Abilities Intro, it's my go-to for placement cords. Also specify, do you see the tooltip on mouseover, is there really no art showing, or is the ability just absent from the entire ability pane?

If you're giving it a custom art icon, try to change it to a different stock one and see if the problem persists.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
So I can't get any icon to appear if I give it to an Hero?

So what I have to do is make a fake ability and give it to the hero which ability has no skills at all and only stands for an Icon?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Also specify, do you see the tooltip on mouseover, is there really no art showing, or is the ability just absent from the entire ability pane?

Yeah the whole ability is not showing on the panel. It's not a custom Icon.

Seprest

Reaction score
I was refering to An Hero

Anyway, check your coordinates, see the link in my previous post, scroll down a bit on the page and you will see that the game does not use an X,Y axis as you normally think of it, but instead the one often used in programmable design.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.