Item Suggestions needed

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have upcoming map and the problem is that I have insufficient number of items.

I need item suggestions. You could have many and use them as a recipe, whatever you want! You could even make your own story description or unrelated statement ( a gray text under the descriptive tooltip which has no relation to the descriptive text at all)

You will be credited for your work (duh)

Sample:

Astral Talisman
-Necklace embed with mind expanding energies with such intensity and brilliance. Increases intelligence by 25 and mana by 150.
-Made by brains that wished to have a neck

---Effects:
----Gives 25 INT
----Gives 150 MANA

Obviously, when you submit a suggestion you have given me the right to edit it (probably the grammar errors, or the unavailability of the icon for the item resorting me to change it's name and description without really destroying anything else)

denmax

SarChasm

Reaction score
It would really help if you told us what the theme of your game is. A brief description of the gameplay wouldn't help either.

denmax

Reaction score
It would really help if you told us what the theme of your game is. A brief description of the gameplay wouldn't help either.

Actually, it's just the items. The items could be as humorous as you want, or very medieval like or modern.

Obviously, when you submit a suggestion you have given me the right to edit it (probably the grammar errors, or the unavailability of the icon for the item resorting me to change it's name and description without really destroying anything else)

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
Is there any kind of range as to damage/health/etc. for balancing?

Stick
You found it on the ground.
It's kinda pointy.
effect: +1 damage.

Power Braclet
It increases your power level
TO OVER NINE THOUSAND!
effect: +9000 hp

denmax

Reaction score
Is there any kind of range as to damage/health/etc. for balancing?

Not really, no.

Stick
You found it on the ground.
It's kinda pointy.
effect: +1 damage.

Power Braclet
It increases your power level
TO OVER NINE THOUSAND!
effect: +9000 hp

These are pretty basic. Sorry to say but I can't really put this anywhere in my map.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Is this the style you're looking for?:

Name: Trustworthy Fellow
Icon:
icons_349_btn.jpg

Description: Having belonged to an old lumberjack for many the years, Trustworthy Fellow is a rather worn and rusty axe. It deals suprisingly significant damage when used to slay a person, however.
Effect: +18 damage, Chop (Passive)
Chop: Grants a 15% chance to deal 30 bonus damage and chop down the victims legs, slowing him by 7% for 3 seconds.

+

Name: Neverending Soda
Icon:
INV_Potion_156.png

Description: Suprisingly good tasting water endlessly flows from this mystical, crystal bottle.
Effect: +6 damage, Spoil (Active)
Spoil: Covers the target 350 AOE with mystical, sticky Soda. This slows all opponents in the area by 12% for 5 seconds and deals 1x the users base damage.

+

Name: Aquater Recipe
Icon:
BTNBansheeMaster.png

Description: A rather moisty scroll used for binding several items to form the legendary Aquater axe.
Effect: -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Aquater
Icon:
f22.jpg

Description: A fabled axe that is said to cleave through water....
Effect: +22 damage, Soak (Passive)
Soak: Grants a 15% chance to unleash a gush of water upon attack, dealing 200% damage agains the intial target and 80% damage to all targets in a 250 radius around the initial target. All affected enemies are slowed by 15% for 5 seconds.

Name: Volt Ball
Icon:
icons_5346_btn.jpg

Description: These typical balls of lightning are often used as a source of energy in goblin contraptions.
Effect: +30% mana regeneration, +8 intelligence, Shock (Passive)
Shock: Grants a 20% chance attackers are shocked for 25 damage

+

Name: Spike Barrier
Icon:
ro109.png

Description: Not only does this thick, iron shield grant impressive defence, but it also penetrates the attackers skin with sharp spikes.
Effect: +4 armor, +150 health, Spikes (Passive)
Spikes: Reflects 20% of melee-attackers back to themselves.

+

Name: Goblin Voltage Disc Blueprints
Icon:
scrollofmana.gif

Description: A scroll containing a rather complicated blueprints of what appears to be some sort of defensive mechanism.
Effect: -

Name: Goblin Voltage Disc
Icon:
icons_6295_btn.jpg

Description: A large and dangerous looking shield. It appears to be under high voltage, scaring off most attackers.
Effect: +5 armor, +200 health, +100 mana, +10 intelligence, +35% mana regeneration, Electrify (Passive)
Electrify: Grants a 20% chance to completely block an enemy attack and return 100% of his damage back to himself. Cannot trigger more than once every 2 seconds.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I'm the worst when it comes to Item ideas, especially for their Icons.. I only give the best ideas for Charged items. Here are the ideas that I'll give:

Kaito Scroll
- An old shamanistic scroll which grants you and nearby allied units a 45% chance to absorb 75% damage from all attacks and Spells. Lasts for 45 seconds. Contains 1 charge.

Blood Potion
- This potion contains blood of humans, animals, demons, trolls, orcs and undead (yuck!). This magical infusion of blood gives the Hero the ability to turn half the damage taken from enemies to his HP (whenever somebody attacks him, and deals damage, that damage will heal his HP!). In the process, he gains a 30 boost on attack damage. Lasts 30 seconds. 1 Charge.

Vial of Nirvana
- When drunk, the Hero will be purified by the heavenly essence. Heals 50 HP per second within 15 seconds. While healing within 15 seconds, when the Hero dies, he will reincarnate back to full health. When 15 seconds passes, and the Hero is still alive, his HP regen will increase by 400% and lasts for a full minute (60 sec.). 1 Charge.

RECIPES:
Spirit of Amber (MAIN)
  • Description: The essence of Amber, the thick and hardened resin, and the message of its color, comes into shape in the form of an amber-colored orb containing the wrath of lightning within it. Once belonged to a legendary mage of storms, it now awaits for its next owner.
    Effect: +45 damage and gives the Hero a ranged attack against air units and a chance to Purge the Hero's enemy (like Orb of Lightning), +15 Intelligence, 50% chance Chain Lightning on attack (one that bonces to 6 units and deals 150 damage to each), Purges melee attackers for 15 seconds, Automatically casts a Lightning Bolt on ranged attackers that deal 75 damage (but not stun), Tempest.
    • Tempest: Creates a swirling storm in a 500 AoE target area that calls out for the lighting from the heavens and strikes enemy units within the tempest. Each lightning bolt deals 200 damage and 15 second Purge, 1 second stun. When a unit dies by lightning from the tempest, it will burn and its corpse will disappear.
  • Requirements: Amber Necklace, Electric Globe, Adrian's Quarterstaff
  • For those who like the color of Amber, or those who are like Amber, resistant to lightning, pliant against the depression and always determined, just like I am.

Amber Necklace
A necklace with an amber as its pendant. When worn, it automatically Purges melee attackers for 8 seconds.

Electric Globe
A globe containing charged electricity and elemental powers. Gives +25 damage, a ranged attack against air units, and a chance to Purge enemies. Also gives +10 intelligence.

Adrian's Quarterstaff
Named after the legendary mage from the west who once held the Spirit of Amber, this staff grants the Hero a 35% chance to cast Chain Lightning on attack. This chain lightning bounces up to 5 units, dealing 75 damage to each.

There, hope you like it! I bet this isn't what you are searching for!

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I'm glad you liked them. I'll give it another go:
(As you see, I tried to make this post "Day/Night themed")

Name: Cutlass
Icon:
INV_Sword_36.png

Description: This curved sword is popular amongs bandits and pirates. Its weight and shape make it exelent for wide, swinging attacks.
Effect: +16 damage, Cleaving (Passive)
Cleaving: Causes 8% of the bearers damage to be dealt to units next to his initial target as well.
+

Name: Bottled Whisp
Icon:
icons_5663_btn.jpg

Description: These tiny forest spirits seriously dislike being bottled. Despite that, their positive energy tends to rub off on those who carry the imprisoned magical creatures around.
Effect: +6 strength, +150 health, +3 health regeneration

+

Name: Dew Bowl
Icon:
BTNBronzeBowlFull.png

Description: This precious silver bowl appears to attract water in a magnet-like fashion.
Effect: Dew Gathering (Passive), Drink (Active)
Dew Gathering: When night turns into day, the Dew Bowl fills itself with fresh dew. This enables "Drink".
Drink: Drinks the dew gathered in the bowl, increasing health regeneration by 6 and mana regeneration by 80% for 20 seconds. Using this ability empties the bowl and unables the usage of "Drink".

Name: Petal Blade
Icon:
INV_Sword_54.png

Description: Petal Blade was found in the forest one day, and noone had a clue from whence it came. The blade itself appears to have an affinity towards overgrown areas.
Effect: +24 damage, +10 strength, +150 health, Cleaving (Passive), Forests Spirits (Passive)
Cleaving: Causes 20% of the bearers damage to be dealt to units next to his initial target as well.
Forests Spirits: Every 5 seconds, the bearer of the blade has a 40% chance to summon forth a whisp to circle around him and boost his health regeneration by 3 and mana regeneration by 30% for 30 seconds. Up to 3 whisps can be held at a time.

Name: Sunbranch
Icon:
icons_1618_btn.jpg

Description: This magic branch was once a treants arm. It appears to use an improved version of fotosynthesis to convert sunrays in actual life force.
Effect: +7 health regeneration, +150 health, +8 strength, Fotosynthesis (Passive)
Fotosynthesis: When day turns into night, "Sunbranch" turns into "Deadbranch".

=

Name: Deadbranch
Icon:
icons_261_btn.jpg

Description: The very moment the sun sinks beneath the horizon, a Sunbranch ceases preforming its magical trick and converts itself into a dead counterpart.
Effect: +2 health regeneration, +150 health, +8 strength Bloom (Passive)
Bloom: Once night turns into day, "Deadbranch" turns into "Sunbranch".

denmax

Reaction score
Those are some great ideas.

I forgot to give rep aheheh

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.