Items Ownership HELP!!!

Necrolytie

Reaction score
How can I do for an item not work on another hero who is not master it?
My head is about to explode and my brain cells are almost over so much that I'm thinking to do it!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Isn't it possible to give an item a custom value? Have each value match the player of that number. If Player 1 picks up an item with a custom value of 0, change the custom value of the item to 1. But if he picks up an item with a custom value of 2, have him drop the item; perhaps show him a message saying "THAT IS NOT YOUR ITEM".

Of course, this is flawed if you can't actually give values to items; but I think it's possible, right?

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Isn't it possible to give an item a custom value? Have each value match the player of that number. If Player 1 picks up an item with a custom value of 0, change the custom value of the item to 1. But if he picks up an item with a custom value of 2, have him drop the item; perhaps show him a message saying "THAT IS NOT YOUR ITEM".

Of course, this is flawed if you can't actually give values to items; but I think it's possible, right?

I'm fairly certain you can. If not, you can always use the health value of the item.

ultimate11

Reaction score
i solve it this problem with custom value...but i use items not for ownership but for race.Well you can do it with custom value.And item level it also a great help.Another option it can be variables but u must trigger a lot.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
items got an ownership by default. they are owned by the player in which heroes inventory they are or if they are not picked up already they belong to player 16 (neutral passive).

you can set the owner via triggers though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.