Items - Recipes

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Nice tutorial, its very well formatted and simple to use and understand. +rep also :)

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Ok TUT, but why you make it 3 items? One that displays, one that is given and one that is the actual recipe, why not just give the recipe the actual Icon?...
Did not get the point of doing it this with 3 items, instead of 2 items... while also 2 is faster/better/easier. But ok;) Have it your way then!:shades:
Cheerio

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Its because some people like having a visual display of the item instead of having a lot of recipes on the shop.

It has 3 for a reason :

1.Display
2.Recipe Purchase (if you buy it before making the required items)
3.The Actual Item (with item effects like +10 damage)

R

Ricky

Hi

Hi~Ricky

I like this tutorial...very nice. Might i just enquire what software did you use to make this tutorial? it would be very usefull for me!!:D

ReVolver

Reaction score
Bump

I used Adobe Photoshop 7

R

Ricky

Hi

Hi~ricky

oooo thanks a lot!!:D

any idea were i might find it cheaply in gloucester/Britain?

Edit: I can only find a page maker 7.0 and a photoshop cs3, is it any like that?

ReVolver

Reaction score
Photoshop CS3 is the newest version of photoshop

I use Photoshop 7 because I bought it a long time ago.

R

Ricky

Hi

Hi~Ricky

I looked at a video tour for photoshop cs3. It looks more like is used for photographers not for creating images as it were which can be used in posts. Or can it do both?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Hey Orc_Tamer, don't you think this is more of a free trigger code than a tutorial? There's more code than word, and not much word in the first place o_O

ReVolver

Reaction score
It's like a free trigger code.. but it explains how to make it if they are lost when reading it.

Reaction score
You could destroy the special effect right away after you've created it as it has only 1 animation I guess.

master maste

Reaction score
Don't care for recipes but I wanna give +rep for the awesome format, liking the black background with white text, and good header and pictures. :)

ReVolver

Reaction score
Is there a reason this was send to Trigger Code Section? :confused:

edit: oh its a new directory

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
This tutorial explains the topic quite well. It's a clear, understandable explanation of item recipes.

Approved! :D

wilze

Reaction score
[Nice Tutorial] Do I Get Photoshop In Windows Xp? Or Do I Have To Buy It. If So What Doese It Cost?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.