Items - Recipes

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> Do I Get Photoshop In Windows Xp? Or Do I Have To Buy It. If So What Doese It Cost?

You have to buy it. I don't know any costs, but it probably depends on what version you get.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I believe the newest is around 900 dollars. If you are in an Art Field in college though you get great discounts. (At least at Purdue University you do.) I bought mine through my mother for around 128 dollars and it came with lots of other programs as well.

EDIT: It is 649$ for CS3 and for the extended version it is 999$.

Draganizer

Reaction score
can someone please explain how you can make the condition where the hero manipulating the item has item equal to blank is true.. i cant find that =\ help please.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Did you try opening my tutorial map? It has the conditions in there.

Draganizer

Reaction score
i can open the map on this laptop =\ and the computer with my WE dont have internet so i cant dl it on that... if you could explain it i would really appreciate it >.<

mr_fj

Reaction score
Very nice toturial indeed... (i already +rep'ed you for your toturials in general :p )

A

AcA93

I have problem ...
My recipe need two same items to make one stronger
problemiz2.jpg

Help please

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Did he not read my whole tutorial? I have a solution for two or more of the same items.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Someone in the beginning of the comments asked you about why you made three items instead of two and you answered that three is easier.
(Thinking you might have not totally understanded him I am asking myself; ) If you are replacing the dispaly item with a recipe anyway, why not just put the real item there in the first place? I mean it would save some (sometimes very precious) space...

D

Deedolith

The display item is only for show on your selling unit. When you buy it, you recieve the recipe (you need another trigger for this).
When you buy the recipe and all the required items, you recieve the actual item.

Steve

Reaction score
I cant seem to find out how to get to the Create Heavy Axe at (position of(hero manipulating item))

would you mind telling me how to get it? thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.